Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does this mean Hillary is that much closer to indictment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does this mean Hillary is that much closer to indictment?

Don't know what to make of this.

Why not call Bill on the phone?

Why is she saying she'll take FBI recommendation? Isn't that her job?

How much does she really know at this point?

Did she tell Bill it's a win win? She gets in the White House, you have more sex in the White House. If she goes to jail, you have more sex in your own house...

Does anyone have any thoughts on what's really happening here?
    Attorney General Loretta Lynch said Friday she will fully accept the recommendations of an FBI-led investigation into whether to bring charges against Hillary Clinton and her use of a private email sever while she was secretary of state.

No. It means the FBI will cover up & no political leader will step up.
    Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Comment

Originally posted by HowardRoark View Post
      No. It means the FBI will cover up & no political leader will step up.
      thats what I'm thinking.

Comment

Such a joke, what a conflict of interest! you would think they would all be made aware to stay away from all parties involved during an ongoing investigation. I hope Hillary gets whats coming to her and I hope the others get in trouble for all these shenanigans and missteps.

Comment

Obama hates the Clintons in general and Hillary in particular. He's still living with the mess she made of Libya. SoS was supposed to be a sinecure for her, not a platform to get him into a war he couldn't win and didn't want to fight. I hope that this meeting was to work out a plea for Bill because the Clinton Foundation is where the really juicy crimes are and he's involved. Most of the public doesn't get the email issue but they understand selling State decisions. At least that's what I'm hoping for.
          "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
          Tucker Max

Infirmitate Invitat Violentiam
          Finicky Fat Guy

Comment

The career people writing up the report will now feel pressure to not indict her, as they have to know, from everything else happening, that the fix is in. Lynch can then say, "see I went along, they choose not to indict her."
            If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...

Comment

The meeting on the plane was to discuss how much of a payout from the Clinton Foundation will be to Lynch. It was also a way that Bill uses to intimidate people. Make small talk with them...lets them know that they've attracted his attention.
              If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...

Comment

Tin foil theory: Bill does not want Hillary to be President. Why? He's already been her bitch since he got caught with his pants down in the White House. And his affairs only showed he did not want to be with Hillary anymore. She only stayed with him to further her own political career. And she had him by the balls, literally. She could've divorced him and taken him financially for everything he had, but she blackmailed him into doing her bidding to further her career. The tell all book by the secret service agent tells how Bill once came down from their bedroom with a black eye after an argument. There are many instances of Hillary's rage and violent outbursts. If she becomes President, what will Bill be, First Lady, First Man? Either way, he'll be her subordinate and little bitch. That's a pretty tough pill to swallow after being the President, and Commander in Chief.
                And keep this in mind about that chance meeting between Lynch and Bill Clinton- Bill came over to where Lynch's plane was. She didn't go to Bill initially. Surely, Bill is no dummy. He had to know how it would look if he had a closed door conversation with the person who might be bringing charges against his wife. But I think that was the whole point. By doing so, he forced Lynch's hand to follow through with any crimes the FBI might discover that Hillary committed. Otherwise the public would surely cry foul, if the FBI came out with recommendations, and Lynch didn't follow through. What better way to get rid of your wife, than to have her arrested, and go to jail. Now, he'd be able to divorce her, without the financial backlash on her part. Because as a committed felon, there's no defense on her part against Bill divorcing her. I think it's a brilliant plan on Bill's part.
                Evil beware, Postal Bob is here!
                Certified NROI RSO

Member Freeport R&R

Comment

He probably banged her ,

Comment

With lynches softball 'interview' I'd rather call it a script, she left enough loopholes to drive a truck through. For 7+ years we've seen so many deceptions, cover ups and lies to write many a think book. They have many aces up their sleeves and we know they'll put them in play to protect the democrat nominee at all costs.
                    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction" R.R.

Comment

Working...
                    X