New CA "SAFE" style law now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New CA "SAFE" style law now?

I don't know of this is totally correct (too much the fat lazy American to look it up), that very recently CA passed into law ammo, firearm and magazine bans as outlined below.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    I am not armed out of fear of who's in front of me.
    I am armed out of love of those behind me.

Anyone who says money doesn't matter to them is either a FOOL or a LIAR or BOTH!

The bullet button is also no good now too.
    If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...

Comment

That will stop all the problems with terrorists, insane people, and gangs.
      Yep, those groups will run right out and obey all the laws to the letter.
      The California legislature are geniuses, truly.
      SHADAP VARMINT!

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Russian View Post
        That will stop all the problems with terrorists, insane people, and gangs.
        Yep, those groups will run right out and obey all the laws to the letter.
        The California legislature are geniuses, truly.
        Even the gun running ones? Sorry, I meant the staunchly anti-gun, gun running ones?

Comment

Note the the previously legal threaded barrel, which if you owned the gun legally, which you could previously just screw on a thread protector has now turned into a felony to possess? So if you have a legally owned handgun, you have to at minimum buy a new barrel for few hundred, but there are Browning blowback type pistols, like the PPK, where the barrel is permanently welded to the frame. I don't think you could replace the barrel without spending almost as much as a new gun, or very close to it.
          NRA Benefactor Life
          NRA Instructor & RSO
          NYSRPA, SAF, GOA

Comment

Ammunition now tracked by the government , I can't wait to see how this one works out...

Comment

When is the revolution? Please PM me so I can make arrangements with the baby sitter

Comment

Unfortunately, it's true. California and New York are competing in getting the most messed up laws in the books.

Comment

Now NY will respond to try to one up California. It's like a game of tennis from coast to coast except I lose more rights with each head turn.

Comment

I hate liberal douchery.

ETA
                    I wonder if the California legislature had a bunch of lying sacks of RINO pus that helped pass this crap in the middle of the night .
                    "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Aquabach View Post
                      I hate liberal douchery.

ETA
                      I wonder if the California legislature had a bunch of lying sacks of RINO pus that helped pass this crap in the middle of the night .
                      You know they did. There's no difference between the liberal douchbags and the RINO douchbags.

Comment

Treason! All of the politicians who signed this into law should be tried for treason.
                        Last edited by CommackBoy; 07-03-2016, 06:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Karpteach View Post

You know they did. There's no difference between the liberal douchbags and the RINO douchbags.
                          Big difference.
                          On the one side, the liberal douches piss on our rights, overtax us, over regulate us,waste our money and line their pockets and their friends pockets.
                          On the other side, the RINO douches piss on our rights, overtax us, over regulate us, waste our money and line their pockets and their friends pockets.

See? It's a vert different
                          "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Watch Cumhomo top this

Comment

Working...
                            X