NYS PTA pushing gun control today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NYS PTA pushing gun control today

I received the following via email earlier today.
    Dear PTA member,

The gun violence epidemic continues to plague our nation’s communities, children and families. More must be done immediately to protect our nation’s most vulnerable populations.

Time is of the essence and we ask that you send a message to your Members of Congress urging them to enact sensible gun safety and violence prevention policies that will help keep children safe and sound.

All you need to do is click on the link below to send a letter to your Members of Congress.

Thank you for your continued support to protect all children from gun violence.

Take Action: Tell Your Member of Congress to Address Gun Violence
    You have received this message because you have subscribed to a mailing list of National Parent Teacher Association. If you do not wish to receive periodic emails from this source, please click below to unsubscribe.
    Powered by VoterVoice

Define "sensible".

Bet $10 it includes "No body needs a [fill-in-the-blank]".
    I am not armed out of fear of who's in front of me.
    I am armed out of love of those behind me.

Anyone who says money doesn't matter to them is either a FOOL or a LIAR or BOTH!

Comment

Originally posted by LiDad View Post
      Define "sensible".

Bet $10 it includes "No body needs a [fill-in-the-blank]".
      Close: "I am pleased that the House has taken preliminary steps to address gun violence by passing The Bipartisan Background Checks Act of 2019 (H.R. 8) and both chambers have introduced legislation to help states enact extreme risk laws, provide funding to research gun violence, and ban assault weapons."

I am going with you winning since you would call to ban something that someone needs. Good luck collecting.
      "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
      Tucker Max

Infirmitate Invitat Violentiam
      Finicky Fat Guy

Comment

And, as I've also asked liberals but never get an answer: Tell me one type of firearm that is not "assault-able"?
        I am not armed out of fear of who's in front of me.
        I am armed out of love of those behind me.

Anyone who says money doesn't matter to them is either a FOOL or a LIAR or BOTH!

Comment

Are they also advocating for national reciprocity that the house passed in 2017? If not, F-off!

Comment

Originally posted by LiDad View Post
            Define "sensible".

Bet $10 it includes "No body needs a liberal helicopter parent (so stfu and start teaching your kids more than how to log into their phone)".

Comment

Fuck off

Comment

Working...
              X