Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mossy930spx View Post

I’ll let the Virginians decide that.
    Although they are fighting back well now, unfortunately the demographics will catch up even more in NOVA and the state will fall. Just like NY did.
    The escape VERY near. The inventor of Hawk fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 8 the Ocho)

Comment

Originally posted by Grifhunter View Post
      The Virginia Dems shoulda pulled a cowardly gangster move like a dead of night "message of necessity" bill Cuomo pulled off. https://www.syracuse.com/news/2013/0...y_gun_law.html
      A future governor, with a cooperative legislature can rescind a law. So again we have to ask WTF has to be done in NYS to place RINO’s in fear of their jobs and return them to doing the work of the people and not the party bosses.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntington Guy View Post

A future governor, with a cooperative legislature can rescind a law. So again we have to ask WTF has to be done in NYS to place RINO’s in fear of their jobs and return them to doing the work of the people and not the party bosses.
        Hate to be cynical, but there is no demographic possibility of a legislative repeal due to the make up of the Assembly. It is theoretically possible to flip a couple state senate seats to Republican to PREVENT new gun prohibitions. I'd like to see some of the RINO senators primaried for their weak gun stance.
        The only repeal will be SCOTUS.
        Ballistic: "Grif... You are my legal eagle spirit animal...."

Comment

Originally posted by Grifhunter View Post

Hate to be cynical, but there is no demographic possibility of a legislative repeal due to the make up of the Assembly. It is theoretically possible to flip a couple state senate seats to Republican to PREVENT new gun prohibitions. I'd like to see some of the RINO senators primaried for their weak gun stance.
          The only repeal will be SCOTUS.
          Completely agreed. So long as NYC is a part of NYS it highly unlikely the Legislature flips. The Senate ebbs and flows but the Assembly belongs to NYC and the left of the left.

Comment

Completely agreed. So long as NYC is a part of NYS it highly unlikely the Legislature flips. The Senate ebbs and flows but the Assembly belongs to NYC and the left of the left.
            The same can be said about NOVA and VA. Being so close to the city of Bristol which spans the state line, I have seen the attitudes of residents of both states.

The downright outrage of some and the fear of what might be coming from another.

Washington County VA residents are...planning. At least many people who I have talked to. I stand by my fears and hopes that this is going to get dicey.
            The escape VERY near. The inventor of Hawk fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 8 the Ocho)

Comment

Originally posted by OH UNCLE PAUL View Post
              The same can be said about NOVA and VA. Being so close to the city of Bristol which spans the state line, I have seen the attitudes of residents of both states.

The downright outrage of some and the fear of what might be coming from another.

Washington County VA residents are...planning. At least many people who I have talked to. I stand by my fears and hopes that this is going to get dicey.
              You got out ahead of most of us and moved away from the landfill. I honestly hope the winds don’t shift and waft the stink of the madness back in your direction.

Comment

You got out ahead of most of us and moved away from the landfill. I honestly hope the winds don’t shift and waft the stink of the madness back in your direction.
                Update your retirement/moving plans. Help the stronghold before all is lost.

I’m working on it. Screen cap from yesterday a second after my best friend shot Tannerite for the first time. I’m starting a move to TN recruitment drive.

243A4804-CF7A-4F9D-A0D6-C05444C15105.png

Attached Files
                Last edited by OH UNCLE PAUL; 01-14-2020, 10:59 PM.

Comment

We’ll be down in a few weeks. Hoping to do my part much sooner than later.

Comment

They stopped nothing, the Demtards run the state, all they did was delay it. Governor Blackface couldn't care less what the people want, his big money backers tell him get rid of the guns and that's exactly what he's gonna do.

Comment

Confiscation will NEVER drop. Virginia or elsewhere.

Paul

Comment

I’m working on it. Screen cap from yesterday a second after my best friend shot Tannerite for the first time. I’m starting a move to TN recruitment drive.

243A4804-CF7A-4F9D-A0D6-C05444C15105.png
                        Just need to convince the wife but end of 2020 I'll have the funds to move. All I'll need to do is to find a job and say FUNY.

Comment

Working...
                        X