• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PA Governor re-opens gun stores after legal pressure from SAF

Another +1 for the SAF.

https://www.saf.org/saf-applauds-pa-...n-gun-dealers/

NRA nowhere to be seen, obviously.
    NRA LIFE | SAF | GOA | UTAH / NH / FL / PA / NY CCW | APPLESEED RIFLEMAN | RSO | FREEPORT R&R

Finally, some truly awesome news!

Comment

That pesky Constitution
      "Get a Dog. Cause Cats Are For Bitches!"

Comment

Are gun stores in NY still open ?

Comment

I love how the same liberals who scream about gun control now are shocked they can't just order an Uzi on eBay.
          And how they scream "You can't fight a virus with guns!" all want the NG to be on the streets.
          I am not armed out of fear of who's in front of me.
          I am armed out of love of those behind me.

Anyone who says money doesn't matter to them is either a FOOL or a LIAR or BOTH!

Comment

SAF, is the only organization that’s putting pressure on these liberal fucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Karpteach View Post
              SAF, is the only organization that’s putting pressure on these liberal fucks.
              This.
              NRA LIFE | SAF | GOA | UTAH / NH / FL / PA / NY CCW | APPLESEED RIFLEMAN | RSO | FREEPORT R&R

Comment

wayne ordered some more suits because he thinks the ones he has have been exposed to the bug

Comment

Nice, if only all the other businesses could reopen too
                  The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on earth, and not to be under the will or legislative authority of man, but only to have the law of nature for his rule ...Samuel Adams, "The Rights of the Colonists" page 419

Comment

Originally posted by Aquabach View Post
                    That pesky Constitution
                    That thing gets in the way.
                    Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

Originally posted by warmnfuzzy View Post
                      wayne ordered some more suits because he thinks the ones he has have been exposed to the bug
                      All his suits are empty. He is a useless piece of shit and he does nothing but give in under pressure.

Comment

Thanks for posting this, Steve. I just joined the SAF and made an additional donation. It's nice to see someone actually lifting a finger for a change, I guess I'm just too used to the NRA.

Comment

Fantastic news.
                          panem et circenses

Comment

They seem to know (or think they know) you can push people only so far. Liquor stores were deemed "essential" but gun stores were not. Apparently, they fear drunks more than people with guns.

But what about ... ?

Research shows that 67% of people who use the term "research shows" are just making shit up.

Comment

That's an example of truth in advertising.

Comment

Working...
                              X