Will Joe Rogan save youtube gun channels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will Joe Rogan save youtube gun channels

Youtube has been coming down on gun channels for a long time now. With Joe Rogan moving to Spotify new video channel for a $100 million dollars. Does this give gun vloggers new hope for a better media host?

By the way spotify just made several million dollars only hours after this announcement

Joe Rogan also said he is considering moving to Texas. Meaning he will save almost $13 million dollars in California income tax. That’s basically a 13 million dollar mansion he gets for free, just by moving

mIght be interesting to see where this goes
    The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on earth, and not to be under the will or legislative authority of man, but only to have the law of nature for his rule ...Samuel Adams, "The Rights of the Colonists" page 419

Joe Rogan is basically a Fudd. I seen his podcast with Colion Noir and when CN went to take a piss Rogan was basically trashing CCW. He’s not a fan of the second amendment past hunting.

Comment

Ya got a link or something?
      Ballistic: "Grif... You are my legal eagle spirit animal...."

Comment

Rogan thinks we should all just own 300 win mag bolt rifles. He thinks pistols and ARs are scary black guns that commit crimes.

Comment

https://www.full30.com/
          Research shows that 67% of people who use the term "research shows" are just making shit up.

Comment

Self righteous pothead

Comment

He’s a Bernie supporter... nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by -vanguard- View Post
                Rogan thinks we should all just own 300 win mag bolt rifles. He thinks pistols and ARs are scary black guns that commit crimes.
                He's a Fudd. "I'm a staunch supporter of the 2A, but..."
                Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

This isnt about Joe Rogan's views on guns, this is about gun owners having a viable alternative to anti gun media like youtube and facebook

afterall Joe Rogan already admitted he was a liberal
                  The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on earth, and not to be under the will or legislative authority of man, but only to have the law of nature for his rule ...Samuel Adams, "The Rights of the Colonists" page 419

Comment

Originally posted by BLAMMO!! View Post
                    Thanks! Never knew about this site.

Comment

Originally posted by spider View Post

He's a Fudd. "I'm a staunch supporter of the 2A, but..."
                      I don't remember where I first heard it. I think of this often.

"Everything before 'BUT' is bullshit"

Comment

Originally posted by pandm View Post

I don't remember where I first heard it. I think of this often.

"Everything before 'BUT' is bullshit"
                        Agreed.
                        Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

Rogan is no doubt a liberal, but I think his view on 2a and ccw has changed in his more recent podcasts. This whole California lockdown has gotten him thinking more conservative than ever. He does seem to have more of an open mind to facts and reason than any other lib I know.

Comment

Joe Rogan just told Alex Jones he is going to war with google and youtube. Because they wouldn't let him have different doctors on the coronavirus speak on their channel.

Comment

Originally posted by Ancap View Post
                              Joe Rogan just told Alex Jones he is going to war with google and youtube. Because they wouldn't let him have different doctors on the coronavirus speak on their channel.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
                              Ballistic: "Grif... You are my legal eagle spirit animal...."

Comment

Working...
                              X