Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Rifle Coffee Company Under Fire for Appearing Not to Support Kyle Rittenhouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black Rifle Coffee Company Under Fire for Appearing Not to Support Kyle Rittenhouse

Posted on November 22, 2020 by Thomas K

Kyle Rittenhouse made a 2 Million dollar bail this week and is finally free. Upon getting out, he donned a Black Rifle Coffee Company shirt and took a picture with his attorney. Kyle evidently did this on his own accord as he is personally a fan of BRCC. A backlash from the Liberal Left and a call to “Cancel Black Rifle Coffee Company” by Soy Bois that would never purchase the coffee anyway caused the company to issue several statements. These statements while appeasing the Liberals have angered their base; which is patriotic black rifle owning Americans that view Kyle as the poster boy for self defense and the 2nd Amendment. Meanwhile at Tactical Shit, we will be writing a check this week for $1,684.12 to the Kyle Rittenhouse Defense Fund which is a direct result of sales of our Fuck Around and Find Out Shirt, AND sending him a New Liberal Tears Coffee Shirt and some Liberal Tears Coffee because we cannot be canceled by the Left. They have tried.

According to Fox 13

SALT LAKE CITY — A Utah-based coffee company says it will end its sponsorship of a Blaze Media podcast after the host shared a photo of Kyle Rittenhouse wearing a T-shirt with the company’s logo, according to a report from The Salt Lake Tribune.

Elijah Schaffer, a reporter at Blaze Media, tweeted a since-removed photo of the 17-year-old wearing a Black Rifle Coffee Company shirt with the caption, “Kyle Rittenhouse drinks the best coffee in America.” The teenager, accused of killing two people during protests in Wisconsin in August, was released Friday after supporters raised his $2 million bail.

Schaffer’s podcast, “Slightly Offens*ve,” was sponsored by Black Rifle, but a spokesperson for the coffee company told the Tribune that it is terminating that relationship.

“We do not support legal advocacy efforts,” said co-founder Evan Hafer in a statement. “We do not sponsor nor do we have a relationship with the 17-year-old facing charges in Kenosha, WI.”
    Kyle Rittenhouse made a 2 Million dollar bail this week and is finally free.  Upon getting out, he donned a Black Rifle Coffee Company shirt and took  a picture with his attorney.  Kyle evidently did this on his own accord as he is personally a fan of BRCC.  A backlash from the Liberal Left and […]
    Pat ------> NRA Endowment Member

blackcoffeematters

Comment

Doesn't make sense.
      Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

A business decision for them but I think it’ll cost them more customers than they’d have lost if they’d just have STFU.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntington Guy View Post
          A business decision for them but I think it’ll cost them more customers than they’d have lost if they’d just have STFU.
          Honestly, do they think any liberals drink their coffee? Or, that a leftist push to boycott them is going to fly with their customers?

Comment

So Ricky Schroder cares more about a kid being railroaded by the left for defending himself, than a company that claims to be against the radical left? 2020 never ceases to amaze.

Comment

It seems to me that the podcaster overstepped his bounds by making it sound like BRC was advocating for the kid. If they dumped him ust because the kid wore the shirt, that would be a different story, but the statement that Rittenhouse drinkd the best coffee etc. makes it sound like an official sponsorship. It wasn't the podcaster's place to make that kind of implication about a sponsor. I can understand BRC's move. It's will probably cost them though.
              "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
              Tucker Max

Infirmitate Invitat Violentiam
              Finicky Fat Guy

Comment

Is their coffee any good?

If it's not, I wouldn't drink it for ideological reasons and if it is I wouldn't stop drinking it for ideological reasons.
                • To be human is to be armed.
                • Social media are the "Assault Weapons" of the First Amendment.

Comment

• Russian
                  Russian commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I tried it 2se, didn't like it.

Originally posted by BLAMMO!! View Post
                Is their coffee any good?

If it's not, I wouldn't drink it for ideological reasons and if it is I wouldn't stop drinking it for ideological reasons.
                I’ve been on a monthly subscription for about a year now, the coffee is definitely good but now I have a decision to make.

Comment

Curious, but isn't there an AR15 image right in its logo?

Comment

Pat ------> NRA Endowment Member

Comment

Originally posted by Basballny2 View Post

I’ve been on a monthly subscription for about a year now, the coffee is definitely good but now I have a decision to make.
                      Lemme help you with that....

Evan Hafer BRCC CEO has donated to Obama and NRA F rated radically anti gun presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard.

https://www.fec.gov/data/receipts/in...12%2F31%2F2020

BRCC employees are no slouches either when it comes to Dem donations.

9FE57568-DEAE-4CF8-B471-098CB422FED5.jpeg 089EDC2D-83BF-402A-BD23-E69FF2F71C07.jpeg 61197CD7-0214-4701-872F-4BA6459EE82D.jpeg

Donna Ng is the BRCC’s Coffee or Die magazine Copy Chief.

A4F5ED61-61AC-414F-A5D4-37F8DA00C9D4.jpeg
                      Last edited by Sherm66; 11-24-2020, 12:48 AM.
                      When they kick out your front door
                      How you gonna come?
                      With your hands on your head
                      Or on the trigger of your gun?

Comment

25F5680E-D26F-48F2-AE3B-FD1902521600.jpeg

Black Rifle Coffee Company Canada CEO Darren Weeks with FHRC.

A5B871EA-FBDD-4088-8207-03CEBD1AE252.jpeg
                        When they kick out your front door
                        How you gonna come?
                        With your hands on your head
                        Or on the trigger of your gun?

Comment

Originally posted by Basballny2 View Post

Well, If the actual taste of the coffee and quality of the roast is more important to you than the supplier's "ostensible" political ideology (which I personally couldn't give a fuck about), check out https://www.freshroastedcoffee.com/ . They're based in PA. Our regular grind is their Dark Colimbian.
                          • To be human is to be armed.
                          • Social media are the "Assault Weapons" of the First Amendment.

Comment

333.JPG

Comment

Working...
                            X