Get Ready for the Biden Gun Grab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by raceradam View Post

It's not just the Trumpsters they want to eradicate, it's anyone who has any dissenting thought.
    And they keep searching out people not radical enough they eat their own.

Comment

Originally posted by Shamuscull View Post

And they keep searching out people not radical enough they eat their own.
      Yes, the Cultural Revolutions always eat their useful idiots when they are done with the enemies of the state. There always has to be an enemy to fight against.

Comment

It's once again time for a song

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Grifhunter View Post

Which is why they will do it. I personally think the Capital building invasion was anticipated and allowed to happen just to crush Trumpism forever and to lay ground work for future gun control. They WILL eventually force an armed confrontation to complete the process to show that the right can't be trusted with guns. They did this because they were seeing with the nomination of Barrett a SCOTUS that would be pro gun on AW's and concealed carry. As it stands now, SCOTUS, who were just blocks away when the clusterfuck went down, will have little stomach to extend Heller to AW's and 30 round mags.

We are existentially in a lose-lose situation because our side is too emotional and non-strategic. We are getting outplayed. We eat our own (eg., NRA) and post patriot meme's and rant on Facebook about "my cold dead finger"; they put their money and best minds in a room thinking 10 moves ahead how to end us. Dismal times.
          There is nothing we can do different. There is an active effort to overthrow the government right now being committed by the left. They have infiltrated every segment of the government, intelligence community, and law enforcement. When that didnt work they rigged the voting system in their favor. They are working in conjunction with the media, big tech, and foreign governments who would benefit from a slave state of American consumers. Even many of you are "appalled" by what you saw on TV at the capitol. Seriously? Seems more like virtue signaling out of fear of being cancelled for not condemning the actions of a handful of people. I even went to CNN to look for videos of all this "violent insurrection", and the actual video/picture evidence does not match the headlines and the outrage. I'm not interested in lengthy explanations how this was different than what the left did all summer long, to the average person it is not. A small handful of UNARMED citizens entered the capitol and broke a couple windows and took a few selfies, big fucking deal. Maybe the assholes in the building who are supposed to represent them shouldn't have spent the last 4 years attacking them and labeling them as racists, deplorables, domestic terrorists, etc. If we dont give them a reason to bash us, the left will manufacture one, plain and simple. But like 100% of time in history, they will push and push and push until reaction is so unsavory it results in the downfall of the current society. Push enough people to their breaking point and you will create an army you cannot fight.

Comment

It’s official Biden wants to ban semiautomatic guns !!

Comment

this is my feeling -----weather or not it is true who knows
              i believe a lot of what happened at the capital was staged by the left and pelosi( and her handlers ) had a big part in . The trump supporters were mostly peaceful and if you listen to some of the videos they were telling some of the violent ones to stop it and calm down . its on u tub. once the melee started the trumper got caught up in it and entered the building .
              i think the first 50 or so that broke in were antifa and some others that were there for the lap top . two different missions
              some of the other area's the capitol police just seem to move out of the way and let the antifa in . just watch the videos of antifa jumping at cops and running around. check the tattoo's
              Again completely planned in my mind ---- i believe the police were told to stand down and not interfere with certain aggressors . watch videos .
              no matter what happened , where ever it happened we are getting blamed for it any way ... unlike the summer of love and burning down cities
              there are so many pissed off people who feel ( rightly so ) that this whole election is a fraud and was stolen from them ...

Comment

Originally posted by nyctpt View Post
                I think theres a chance we actually don't see any new legislation. I know that sounds crazy, but hear me out: I don't think a new AWB makes it past the Supreme Court as it stands now, and I don't think that there is much appetite for gun control with the way the past year has been. There will be a ton of talk and bluster, and some EO's for 80% lowers and maybe online stuff, which will suck obviously. If the court stays with 9 justices, and none are added (God help us), I think the risk of an AWB being struck done is too great for the dems to try. I hope I'm right, but who knows.

Ryan
                There going for broke in this term , mark my words. Might be able to pick up some lead infested real estate cheap if the Communists States of America don't get them first...
                There are two types of people in this world. People that think the Goverment is looking out for their best interest and people that just think !

Comment

Bloomturd literally forked over hundreds of millions to these halfwit's campaigns, and you know what he demands in return...they will move fast and they will go full retard. They might even use the "armed insurrection" nonsense to push the attack narrative on AR's since they're not used in any actual street crime, they're not gonna let this current media hype go to waste, not a chance.

I have no hope for SCOTUS, they seem to like having the 'justice' titles but don't want to do fuck all when it counts. The fact that they passed on blatant PA election illegalities was pure negligence and a dereliction of their duty.

Comment

Originally posted by -vanguard- View Post

They arent defunding shit, they are adding 200 ATF agents in their gun reform bill.
                    local cops get defunded federal get more

Comment

Originally posted by Banzai View Post
                      Bloomturd literally forked over hundreds of millions to these halfwit's campaigns, and you know what he demands in return...they will move fast and they will go full retard. They might even use the "armed insurrection" nonsense to push the attack narrative on AR's since they're not used in any actual street crime, they're not gonna let this current media hype go to waste, not a chance.

I have no hope for SCOTUS, they seem to like having the 'justice' titles but don't want to do fuck all when it counts. The fact that they passed on blatant PA election illegalities was pure negligence and a dereliction of their duty.
                      and reading the FBI ( ineptness) REPORT ON CRIME 4 times as many people were killed with knifes than all rifles 2 times as many people were killed with hand feet and other blunt items than rifles .
                      so should we not remove all the deadly baby killing black rifles , and leave little old people at the will of all the thugs , these find people let out of jail

Comment

Originally posted by M-14BULLETTS View Post

local cops get defunded federal get more
                        You know, I'm not a conspiracy theory guy but defunding local police while giving feds more seems like a strategy for eliminating local authority
                        "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Aquabach View Post

You know, I'm not a conspiracy theory guy but defunding local police while giving feds more seems like a strategy for eliminating local authority
                          it's not a conspiracy theory if you're right

Comment

Originally posted by Aquabach View Post

Every good Communist State must have its KGB!

Comment

Working...
                            X