Trump & Media

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump & Media

Trump needs to seriously sue the media. They take everything out of context, and it's totally ridiculous.

Trump needs to shut the fuck up and stop giving the already liberal and bias media fuel for their fire. That 2nd Amendment comment was utterly stupid!
    Just Another Reason For Me To Retire in Tennessee.

Comment

I don't think he can say hello without it being taken out of context anymore. It's game on for the LIBS and their media cohorts.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefSailer View Post
        Trump needs to shut the fuck up and stop giving the already liberal and bias media fuel for their fire. That 2nd Amendment comment was utterly stupid!
        An idiot isn't capable of shutting up nor can they prevent themselves from proving they're idiots with their own words.
        "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction" R.R.

Comment

To quote Ian Levy (no idea who he is just some dude who had a great quote )
          No, Trump didn't even come close to suggesting assassination.

He was talking about Hillary abolishing the 2nd amendment. THEN he talked about her appointing justices, which would be one part among many of that plan. THEN he talked about armed resistance, which is precisely what the 2nd Amendment was written to make possible. If a tyrant truly abolishes a fundamental right, armed resistance is the ultimate response.

And it is exactly what gun owners across the country will tell you is one of the primary reasons people own guns: to use them to resist tyrannical infringement of individual rights.

Everyone -- every single person -- who is trying to cast this as some secret-not-secret inducement to assassination ignores the context, which is the abolition of a fundamental right, and armed resistance to that tyrannical act.

Even if you think Trump is kooky, inferring "assassination!" from his comments is the least plausible interpretation.

Last edited by joeydiver; 08-10-2016, 05:03 PM.

Comment

I'm really curious, when the libs finally force us into another civil war, will they(and the media) be "surprised"?

Comment

The media is trying to destroy trump.
              anything he says will be twisted and misrepresented
              let's make america great again

Comment

Killary has sooo much shit that could sink her boat, why hasn't anyone on the inside come forward with any of it?
                Oh, this maybe?
                http://nypost.com/2016/08/10/julian-...eing-a-source/

Comment

It's Trump being Trump, snatching defeat from the jaws of certain victory...
                  True freedom and our inherent responsibility:
                  https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...18&version=NLT
                  https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...hronicles+7:14

Comment

So he should be the kinder, gentler, wishy-washy non-confrontational moderate Republican they way McCaine and Romney were?

(that worked out soooooooooooo well for them too)
                    I am not armed out of fear of who's in front of me.
                    I am armed out of love of those behind me.

Anyone who says money doesn't matter to them is either a FOOL or a LIAR or BOTH!

Comment

The sad truth is , Hillary will win. With so many of the GOP bigwigs defecting and endorsing crooked Hillary I am starting to see the end of Trumps chances to win. I am sick to my stomach at this point with the way this is all playing out. Trump needs to listen to his people and shut the fuck up as noted in earlier posts. It might be to late though. The Clinton machine is on a roll and with enough momentum no matter how many emails come out , she can't be stopped. Short of someone on the inside of her party coming out with some real revelations she's in. Trump could be the one to finally make a change in D.C. , but his off the cuff remarks are killing him. I want to retire after the first of the new year but have to watch closely who lands in the White House and how it will affect all of us. It's a sad state of affairs we're in and I only hope by maybe a long shot
                      ( no pun intended ) he gets in and makes the changes this country needs to get out from under all the damage Obama has done in his tenure. Hope for best / Prepare for the worst.

Comment

Originally posted by SHAKEMEUP View Post
                        The sad truth is , Hillary will win. With so many of the GOP bigwigs defecting and endorsing crooked Hillary I am starting to see the end of Trumps chances to win. I am sick to my stomach at this point with the way this is all playing out. Trump needs to listen to his people and shut the fuck up as noted in earlier posts. It might be to late though. The Clinton machine is on a roll and with enough momentum no matter how many emails come out , she can't be stopped. Short of someone on the inside of her party coming out with some real revelations she's in. Trump could be the one to finally make a change in D.C. , but his off the cuff remarks are killing him. I want to retire after the first of the new year but have to watch closely who lands in the White House and how it will affect all of us. It's a sad state of affairs we're in and I only hope by maybe a long shot
                        ( no pun intended ) he gets in and makes the changes this country needs to get out from under all the damage Obama has done in his tenure. Hope for best / Prepare for the worst.
                        He may lose, but if he was really so hated why hasn't she yet crushed him in the polls?

It ain't over yet.

I am not armed out of fear of who's in front of me.
                        I am armed out of love of those behind me.

Anyone who says money doesn't matter to them is either a FOOL or a LIAR or BOTH!

Comment

The comment on 2nd amendment was not utterly stupid in fact it just made me donate $100 to Trump. The media is starting to look like a holes.. people are not that stupid so don't get paranoid. people heard what he said and anyone who thinks he threatened Hilary's life or threatened to kill someone is not hearing what he said..... the left media blows this out of there asses for three days for one reason to cover and prop up a old hag. DON"T BUY INTO THERE ATTACTS AS THEY WILL NOT STOP UNTIL THIS ELECTION IS OVER ..ON EVERTHING TRUMP SAYS THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING>> All this is starting to wake people up on how they are one sided the left media is and that will play into Trumps hand . Don't listen about the few bailing on him as much more as you don't hear how many are joining him. You are getting Brain washed by the corrupt Media which is so out there and showing there cards more and more which is perfect... Trump said nothing but NRA people will fight to keep Hillary out of office. The NRA is a strong organization I am a member and proud what he said about the NRA is perfect and I stand by it.......I saw NO THREAT other then the NRA People will stand up ....Which they have been doing for over a 100 years.. the left takes that as a threat because the NRA stands for the second amendment and so do millions of Americans.who gives a FUCK. Thank god finally someone has the balls. Just vote Trump and forget the Bullshit the media says cause this will never stop. Now I'm going to donate a hundred to the NRA Good Night. God help us if Hillary gets elected

Comment

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                            This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Trump has a big mouth, no bulletin there. All of the media noise is only going to get louder in favor of Killary as this mess of an election draws closer.
                              It is deflection, distraction and distortion.
                              The more they draw in on Trump, the more they deflect the focus from her and her many and glaring faults. In politics the old adage of "if you say it often enough, it becomes true" is the game they are playing.
                              My money says she has a serious medical condition, even a mental health disorder (diagnosable, not supposition) that they will do anything to divert attention from.

That old head injury is going to rear its head again...I hope.

Comment

Working...
                              X