Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An AG Garland is a very bad thing

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    An AG Garland is a very bad thing

    He may (or may not) be a fine jurist. He could be a decent guy, a good father and love puppies...I dunno. What I do know is he will be a zealot against 2A as AG. He already admits “there is room for more gun control” and has said that his job would be to advance President Biden’s agenda...ut oh. He appears prepared to support bans of AW and large cap mags along w universal background checks.
    I personally believe Garland still has a hardon for not getting his SCOTUS spot and now believes that because he got screwed on SCOTUS that AG is rightfully his.

    Worst of all, the projections are that he will have widespread support among Repugnicans in the Senate for his confirmation.

    #2
    I'm his defense, there is a lot of room for more gun control. Plenty of room for Americans to teach their children how to properly control guns at a young age; which would all but eliminate accidental discharges by children and teach them respect, which is desperately needed!
    Life Member: ASA, GOA, NRA

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Huntington Guy View Post
      He may (or may not) be a fine jurist. He could be a decent guy, a good father and love puppies...I dunno. What I do know is he will be a zealot against 2A as AG. He already admits “there is room for more gun control” and has said that his job would be to advance President Biden’s agenda...ut oh. He appears prepared to support bans of AW and large cap mags along w universal background checks.
      I personally believe Garland still has a hardon for not getting his SCOTUS spot and now believes that because he got screwed on SCOTUS that AG is rightfully his.

      Worst of all, the projections are that he will have widespread support among Repugnicans in the Senate for his confirmation.
      He's a POS
      "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." Martin Luther King, Jr.

      Comment


        #4
        The only thing we need is politician control. Start with all these Soros bought AG's and prosecute them for dereliction of duty and endangering the public when they release these animals back on the streets. And Garland is a progressive bitch who probably wants nothing more than to stick it to the Conservatives for denying him his SCOTUS spot.

        Comment


          #5
          His inability to answer the question on his thoughts about if a gun manufacturer should be able to be sued was total bullshit.

          He said that he hasn't thought about it. Total lie.

          That topic has come up and been in the news enough over the last decade that he HAS to have thought about it, at least once.
          The escape is complete. The inventor of Hawk fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 8 the Ocho)

          Comment


            #6
            There is no one Biden will put in that will not tow the leftists line. So to quote Hillary, what difference, at this point, does it make?

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by OH UNCLE PAUL View Post
              His inability to answer the question on his thoughts about if a gun manufacturer should be able to be sued was total bullshit.

              He said that he hasn't thought about it. Total lie.

              That topic has come up and been in the news enough over the last decade that he HAS to have thought about it, at least once.
              Liberals tend to be brain dead...so he might not have any thoughts
              Life Member: ASA, GOA, NRA

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by OH UNCLE PAUL View Post
                His inability to answer the question on his thoughts about if a gun manufacturer should be able to be sued was total bullshit.

                He said that he hasn't thought about it. Total lie.

                That topic has come up and been in the news enough over the last decade that he HAS to have thought about it, at least once.
                He wasn't told what to think yet. Plausible denyability.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Mrprovy View Post

                  Liberals tend to be brain dead...so he might not have any thoughts
                  As a judge, one who was almost on the Supreme Court, liberal or not, he has to have thoughts on it.

                  To not have a thought on this topic, one way or another at this point in time, puts someone's brain power at about the level of an amoeba.
                  The escape is complete. The inventor of Hawk fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 8 the Ocho)

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by OH UNCLE PAUL View Post
                    His inability to answer the question on his thoughts about if a gun manufacturer should be able to be sued was total bullshit.

                    He said that he hasn't thought about it. Total lie.

                    That topic has come up and been in the news enough over the last decade that he HAS to have thought about it, at least once.
                    He claims to have either not thought or have no opinion about a number of important issues....complete bullshit.

                    I’m more disgusted that they expect broad RINO support to confirm him. WTF already with the pussification of these RINO’s. Grudges aside, Garland represents everything they should be objecting to, not voting for.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Did anyone think he would be honest and forthright during this process?

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Shamuscull View Post
                        Did anyone think he would be honest and forthright during this process?
                        First opening Biden puts him on the Court. Hope he keeps notes from his confirmation hearing

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Huntington Guy View Post

                          First opening Biden puts him on the Court. Hope he keeps notes from his confirmation hearing
                          I wish we were that lucky... Hussein only nominated Garland because if he had any chance of getting a nomination through it had to be someone who at least appeared moderate. If there is an opening when the dems still have control of the senate then chinajoe's handlers will put forward someone more like RBG or the wise latina. Garland will be Scalia compared to what they dig up.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by RumRunner View Post

                            I wish we were that lucky... Hussein only nominated Garland because if he had any chance of getting a nomination through it had to be someone who at least appeared moderate. If there is an opening when the dems still have control of the senate then chinajoe's handlers will put forward someone more like RBG or the wise latina. Garland will be Scalia compared to what they dig up.
                            Madam Vice President! ? That would open the door for Nancy as VP 🤭

                            Comment


                              #15
                              I take Garland as AG as a good thing...
                              1. if Biden planned to pack the court he would have been his first pick just on principal
                              2. the more you see him doing unconstitutional things, the happier I am that he never got the nod for SCOTUS

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X