No announcement yet.

TTAG calls out Trump on his previous stance on wanting to ban assault weapons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TTAG calls out Trump on his previous stance on wanting to ban assault weapons

The truth about guns exposes the fraud Donald Trump is on his call to ban assault weapons

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/201...t-weapons-ban/

"“I don’t support it anymore. I do not support the ban on assault weapons,” replied Trump."

- Said during the debates

Possibly in the video below:

Honestly, who cares? It's him or Hillary, and you know damn well hillary is going to be way way worse for our rights than Trump.
    “Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

If you are going to use that as proof of his stance, then you have to includes Hillarys recent statement that she doesn't want to take away our guns

Comment

Well that does it. No gun owners should vote. That'll teach em!
        Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Originally posted by Ancap View Post
          If you are going to use that as proof of his stance, then you have to includes Hillarys recent statement that she doesn't want to take away our guns
          In her campaign speeches she has mentioned numerous times she wanted to do the exact opposite, while Trump hasn't done that....yet.
          “Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Let's argue that Trump is a fraud, and that Hillary didn't recoil in response to the polls after Chelsea said her mother wants to overturn the 2nd amendment, and the witch herself said we should look at the Australian confiscation plan. Yes, let's bash Trump. That will preserve what little adherence we have to the 2A. Very productive, especially on a gun hobbyist's forum. Before Trump WON the nomination, and during the primaries, fair game. NOW? As close to trolling as you can get.
            Last edited by MSA77; 08-15-2016, 08:21 PM.
            NRA Benefactor Life
            NRA Instructor & RSO
            NYSRPA, SAF, GOA

Comment

Originally posted by Barnslayer View Post
              Well that does it. No gun owners should vote. That'll teach em!
              No, I think we should write in Weld. He deserves more than a VP slot. If Johnson wont put him on the top of their ticket, write him in.
              NRA Benefactor Life
              NRA Instructor & RSO
              NYSRPA, SAF, GOA

Comment

Wait! Hold the press!!! The article from TTAG is from July 2015. I take it back. It is trolling.

Trump Lies About 2000 Call for Assault Weapons Ban

• July 10, 2015
                Last edited by MSA77; 08-15-2016, 08:33 PM.
                NRA Benefactor Life
                NRA Instructor & RSO
                NYSRPA, SAF, GOA

Comment

Yet another stellar post from the #nevertrump crowd! Reach for the stars, boys.

Comment

Originally posted by MSA77 View Post

No, I think we should write in Weld. He deserves more than a VP slot. If Johnson wont put him on the top of their ticket, write him in.
                    Johnson/Weld "Pot in every chicken"
                    Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Killary = you know what you'll get
                      Trump = sure I wish there was another choice but along side Clinton, there is no other choice.

Comment

So OP, what is your point?
                        You think Hillary will be more 2A friendly than Trump?
                        "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I fear Trump is going to lose. Not by much, 6%-7%, but still a loss.

I am not armed out of fear of who's in front of me.
                          I am armed out of love of those behind me.

Anyone who says money doesn't matter to them is either a FOOL or a LIAR or BOTH!

Comment

Yup better vote for Johnson and Weld. /sarc

...smh...

Comment

I'm still voting Trump. So is my wife and all our close friends (at least they say).

I'm just going by the comments and arguments I'm seeing on FB, Patch, other places.

A lot of people have drunk the Kool Aid.

I am not armed out of fear of who's in front of me.
                              I am armed out of love of those behind me.

Anyone who says money doesn't matter to them is either a FOOL or a LIAR or BOTH!

Comment

Working...
                              X