No announcement yet.

Gun Loving Americans Picures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was speaking with Genghis Khan a week ago about the book from which these pictures were taken, but I couldn't remember exactly what it was.

Russian spying or collusion? You be the judge.

Comment

• Russian
      Russian commented
      Editing a comment
      If you can filled 2 copies of form КГБ1984, we can provide you with transcript of all of your conversations for the last week. You are welcome.

• Range Time
      Range Time commented
      Editing a comment
      1984! Funny!

I might actually like that for when I can't remember what the hell I said last week!

Originally posted by Range Time View Post

...or normalize being a gun owner.
    The one arcing flame over his friends in the pool, or the guy muzzling his two kids in front of the house?
    Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Originally posted by Yaphank Kid View Post
      Love the barbed wire baseball bat in the flamethrower pic. Lmfao 🤣🤣🤣
      That guy plays too much Call of Duty...

Comment

Originally posted by Barnslayer View Post

The one arcing flame over his friends in the pool, or the guy muzzling his two kids in front of the house?
        Only a gun guy would note the muzzling, and to be fair, I guarantee it's unloaded, he is not holding it in a firing position, and it's possible the perspective makes it see like they are in line when they might not be.

The one with the flamethrower is just a rich idiot showing off his "crib". The artist should never have included that image because it doesn't fit the rest of the book, but she/he is an artist after all.

Comment

Originally posted by Range Time View Post

...or normalize being a gun owner.
          Showing off that you have tens of thousands of dollars worth of guns in your home to thousands of strangers to see is as stupid as showing them you keep tens of thousands in cash or tens of thousands of dollars worth of jewelry at home.
          That’s the issue.
          "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I did what I thought was going to be a pro 2A web article for the piece of shit paper up here after they posted all the County pistol license holders address’ in the paper. They wanted me to stand on my lawn holding an AR and just knew that would go bad. Turns out the article was on the cover of the Sunday paper, but they were more than fair with the slant. They interviewed me and some old Fudd who wanted everything but his hunting rifle banned. They also wanted my wife in the picture, but no way that was happening with her being a teacher.
            Pat ------> NRA Endowment Member

Comment

Originally posted by Aquabach View Post

Showing off that you have tens of thousands of dollars worth of guns in your home to thousands of strangers to see is as stupid as showing them you keep tens of thousands in cash or tens of thousands of dollars worth of jewelry at home.
              That’s the issue.
              True but it’s fun. Some people have even posted collections appraised in hundreds of thousands on here for years.

it’s best to keep it somewhat vague though, misdirection and no discernible tells or landmarks etc.

Comment

After looking at the pictures, I feel like such a slacker.
                Give peace a chance, I'll cover you in case that doesn't work out.

LIBERALISM should be classified as a MENTAL DISORDER!

Comment

God I hate NY

Comment

Originally posted by Yaphank Kid View Post
                    Love the barbed wire baseball bat in the flamethrower pic. Lmfao 🤣🤣🤣
                    The red sneakers and the 80's boom box in the back did it for me LMAO
                    Last edited by SemiAutoFetish; 05-04-2021, 06:53 AM.

Comment

I cringe at these photos.
                      Next upload might as well be naked photos of their wives.
                      It's all the same, we're all ashamed of our children who can't read between the lies of their textbooks
                      This world must bear witness to a revolution every now and then
                      We clutched our quills to scribe the bills of this great nation
                      Now show me you can hold a fucking pen

Comment

The one on the deck is impressive.
                        Pat ------> NRA Endowment Member

Comment

Originally posted by Paté View Post
                          The one on the deck is impressive.
                          Family fun....

Comment

Originally posted by Aquabach View Post

That’s the issue.
                            You mean like parking a $50,000 car (that can be much more easily stolen) right in the driveway?
                            Last edited by Range Time; 05-04-2021, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SemiAutoFetish View Post

The red sneakers and the 80's boom box in the back did it for me LMAO
                              Red "kicks" are all the rage right now!

Comment

Working...
                              X