Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S.A.F.E. conference Sunday, October 9, 2016

this one is worth going to , i will be there , say hello

Sportsmen's Association for Firearms Education Inc. Presents 2016 Firearm Civil Rights Conference

Sunday, October 9, 2016 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. (doors open at NOON)

UPSKY Long Island Hotel 110 Vanderbilt Motor Parkway
    Hauppauge, NY 11788
    (631) 231-1100
    (on Motor Parkway on the North side of LIE between exits 53 & 55)

Special guests:

Mr. Pete Brownell, 1st Vice President National Rifle Association of America, CEO of Brownell, the world's largest supplier of gun parts.

Ms. Wendy Long, is an American litigation attorney. She is the nominee of the Republican Party, Conservative Party of New York State and Reform Party of the USA for the United States Senate in New York.

Ms. Ginny Simone, NRA investigative reporter, and radio show host;

Mr. Alan Gottlieb, Founder and Chairman of the Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms and the Non-profit Educational organization known as the Second Amendment Foundation.

Mr. Christian Ragosta, National Rifle Association Lobbyist for the New York State.

Mr. John L. Cushman, S.A.F.E. President & Founder & NRA Board Member

Attendees will have the opportunity to learn the latest information about firearm Civil Rights both nationally and locally, as well as meeting and networking with fellow sportsmen and women concerned about their civil rights and how to protect them.

Valuable prizes in drawings will be awarded to attendees.

Attention All Legislators: Remember, all elections are local and this is one of the best opportunities you will have to mingle with hundreds of legitimate firearms owners, voter and elected officials on Long Island.

FREE ADMISSION AND FREE PARKING, BRING THE FAMILY AND FRIENDS!

We've got a bunch of guns to give away as well! Going to be a great day!

Comment

just a bump for people who asked

Comment

Originally posted by Parashooter View Post
        We've got a bunch of guns to give away as well! Going to be a great day!
        Donated by DSI?
        Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

I'll be there.
          “The constitution shall never be construed...to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.”
          Alexander Hamilton

Comment

I Hope there's more people than last year ....... Lack of turn out is one reason we don't get taken seriously here on Long Island . Secondly when the conference is under way (Pleage of Alegance ) and (people speaking) it would be considered a sign of respect to keep it down on the other side of the room (raffles/vendors) as people do come hear the speakers and not just to win a gun . But hey that's just my opinion ... Those of you that know me , know I mean no disrespect to anyone .... But I do take this seriously please come out and show your support !! These are the grassroot footsteps that lead us to regaining our gun rights back or showing our libtard friends that we stand together and will not go away quietly . For those of you that don't know this is not a gunshow although a few cherish supporters do have some for sale thanks for listening to my rant . Rob
            There are two types of people in this world. People that think the Goverment is looking out for their best interest and people that just think !

Comment

Glad it's back again this year and I'm sure the speakers (usual suspects) have informative and important things to say. My question is, who are the elected officials invited or planning to attend and show support?

Comment

Good question .. Tom anyone know?
                There are two types of people in this world. People that think the Goverment is looking out for their best interest and people that just think !

Comment

Originally posted by Huntington Guy View Post
                  Glad it's back again this year and I'm sure the speakers (usual suspects) have informative and important things to say. My question is, who are the elected officials invited or planning to attend and show support?
                  any one who is running for a election in ny i think

Comment

Originally posted by Southshorerob View Post
                    I Hope there's more people than last year ....... Lack of turn out is one reason we don't get taken seriously here on Long Island . Secondly when the conference is under way (Pleage of Alegance ) and (people speaking) it would be considered a sign of respect to keep it down on the other side of the room (raffles/vendors) as people do come hear the speakers and not just to win a gun . But hey that's just my opinion ... Those of you that know me , know I mean no disrespect to anyone .... But I do take this seriously please come out and show your support !! These are the grassroot footsteps that lead us to regaining our gun rights back or showing our libtard friends that we stand together and will not go away quietly . For those of you that don't know this is not a gunshow although a few cherish supporters do have some for sale thanks for listening to my rant . Rob
                    last year was a screw up , people went to the wrong / old place not the new place and called . they never showed up
                    the previous years more and more people showed up ----------- i am believing their will be a big show

Comment

Is this pretty much come as you are? I mean, I don't want to be the only asshole there in jeans and hikers.
                      Give a man fire, and he stays warm for one night. Set a man on fire, and he stays warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAMMO!! View Post
                        Is this pretty much come as you are? I mean, I don't want to be the only asshole there in jeans and hikers.
                        Definitey casual

Comment

do not set yourself so low , we get newsday here and other news organizations,,,,, dress is casual

Comment

We just ask that you are fully dressed (recently cleaned clothing please) - and BATHE and use DEODORANT before arriving. (not singling you out or implying anything about you...)

I've had to deal with too many people lately who seem to be trying to see if they can get actual plant growth in their pits....

Comment

Originally posted by Barnslayer View Post

Donated by DSI?
                              Show up and find out.

Comment

Working...
                              X