Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eric Adams worried about Bruen SCOTUS case.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eric Adams worried about Bruen SCOTUS case.

And fuck him. I want a real carry permit.
    During a press conference in Harlem Thursday, Mayor Eric Adams told reporters that he suspects the court will toss the century-old gun guidance.

What an asshole. If crime goes down then he might lose some of his voter base.

Comment

if the Supreme Court slaps down state law forcing gun owners to have permit to carry firearm”

What a misleading headline. The court won’t be considering the need for a permit but what requirements can be set before a permit is granted.
      "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
      Tucker Max

Infirmitate Invitat Violentiam
      Finicky Fat Guy

Comment

• stymie cosentino
        stymie cosentino commented
        Editing a comment
        Agreed, but the important take away here is the libs are scared and we all might experience Christmas in June.

adams is the most useless asshole around and is just trying to deflect on his do nothing about crime in the city and is blaming everything else but himself for not having a clue but probably more important is bloomberg owns him now, so hes nothing more than a parrot for gun control...and will let crime soar to try and convince everyone thats the problem..
      You cant cure stupid, only kill it......
      Of all the things I lost, I miss my mind the most.....

Comment

• SemiAutoFetish
        SemiAutoFetish commented
        Editing a comment
        "adams is the most useless asshole around"

Sorry, you're wrong. Joe Biden takes that honor...

• Patriot1965
        Patriot1965 commented
        Editing a comment
        on a local basis adams/hochul.....on a federal level..biden and a long list of others..

He is awful and people are realizing he is not the savior he was portrayed to be. He was elected mainly on the hype he alone would reduce crime, and he’s failing miserably. As the OP said, fuck him.

Comment

perfect example of asshole adams...

https://nypost.com/2022/05/12/nyc-te...-busted-again/

NYC teen gangbanger who was cut loose while facing attempted murder charge busted again on gun rap

ByJoe Marino and
        Jorge Fitz-Gibbon

May 12, 2022 7:48pmUpdated

Jahquell James was due to attend a juvenile sentencing program after allegedly shooting a bystander in 2021.
        More On: crime

A 17-year-old reputed Brooklyn gangbanger who was cut loose despite an attempted murder rap and two open gun cases is finally in jail after getting nabbed with another loaded gun, sources told The Post.
        Jahquell James was initially held on $50,000 bail in the 2021 shooting of a bystander, but a Brooklyn judge freed him in January to attend an alternative sentencing program — despite him having two gun arrests still pending, according to sources and court records.
        “How do we know if these programs are working?” one law enforcement source said Thursday. “What does success look like?
        “This kid was following the program while carrying a loaded gun,” he said. “That is a failure.”
        Said another source, “he blew it.”
        James could even have walked away with just probation in the attempted murder case if he had completed the 18-month program.
        But on Tuesday, cops nabbed him in Bedford-Stuyvesant with a loaded 9 mm handgun.
        Suspect Jahquell James had been at the the Crossroads Juvenile Center in Brooklyn.G.N. MillerThe next day he was arraigned and finally ordered held without bail in a city youth facility pending his next court appearance, records show.
        James was just 15 in 2020 when he was first picked up with a loaded gun and was shipped directly to Family Court as a juvenile without even getting arraigned, the sources and court records show.
        That case was still pending when he was busted again on April 21, 2021 for allegedly shooting another teenager in the foot in Crown Heights, the records show.
        In that case, James was arraigned in Brooklyn court, but was sent to Youth Court and his case remained sealed while it was pending.
        Judge Craig Walker had ordered Jahquell James had dropped the bail for James so he could attend the alternative sentencing program.LinkedInHe remained locked up at the Crossroads Juvenile Center in Brooklyn until January when he pleaded guilty pending completion of an alternative sentencing program.
        Brooklyn Youth Court Judge Craig Walker dropped the bail so the troubled teen could attend the program, which could have ended with a sentence of probation.
        Sources said James is a reputed member of the Rich Fam street gang.
        A spokesman for the state Office of Court Administration declined to comment on James’ case Thursday because it involves juvenile cases.
        Walker made headlines last year when another teenage gangbanger, 18-year-old Courtney Yeates, was picked up on a gun charge after the judge freed him for doing well in school.
        Yeates, who had at least nine prior arrests, had four open cases at the time. His record included a felony robbery conviction and a grand larceny/auto bust.
        Earlier this week The Post reported a similar criminal justice fail in the case of a 25-year-old career criminal who shot and wounded a city cop during a shootout in the Bronx.
        Cops gather at the scene of a police-involved shooting at Bathgate Avenue and Claremont Parkway in the Bronx.William C. LopezRameek Smith, who was mortally wounded in the exchange of gunfire with police, was free while awaiting sentencing on a 2020 felony gun case.
        A Brooklyn judge ignored prosecutors’ request to hold Smith on $50,000 bail and allowed him to remain free to attend a two-year mental health program.

what to shop now

You cant cure stupid, only kill it......
        Of all the things I lost, I miss my mind the most.....

Comment

I thought Dinkens was useless but Adams takes that to a whole new level. As Bob Grant used to call Dinkens the mens room attendant.
          stay alive, carry a 45

Comment

All those license holders who keep their guns locked up at home because they are not allowed to carry will become gang bangers, drug dealers, or career criminals overnight if the laws change to allow them to carry outside their home. Makes perfect sense.

Comment

• stymie cosentino
              stymie cosentino commented
              Editing a comment
              precisely -i got some smash and grabbing to catch up on.

• Finicky Fat Guy
              Finicky Fat Guy commented
              Editing a comment
              Remember: plunder before pillage!

I think he is concerned with gun owner defending themselves. It might bring crime down.

Comment

Originally posted by stymie cosentino View Post
              precisely -i got some smash and grabbing to catch up on.
              If only they would drop this sportsman restriction, I'd go on a straight murder spree, but I dont want to get in trouble for carrying out of class.

Comment

• Patriot1965
                Patriot1965 commented
                Editing a comment
                nah, youll just get a summons for altering the population without a permit..NYC violation...thats what they probably charge the gang bangers with now..

Originally posted by stymie cosentino View Post
              And fuck him. I want a real carry permit.
              Yes. These Democrats only like criminals having firearms.

This guy is a shorter Big Bird in a different color scheme
              "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Patriot1965
                Patriot1965 commented
                Editing a comment
                assholes are all the same color....and gender neutral...

I mean did we all see the jacket he wore to the met gala? I would assume that solved the problem right there, don’t know why he’s still worried.

Ryan

Comment

Another article has him whining that the expected SCOTUS decision will grant open carry to all NY’ers…it’ll be guns, guns everywhere. SMH, it’s getting harder to know whether they really are equal parts stupid and dishonest or which is the bigger act.

Again, all BS from a guy who can carry and has a detail.

Comment

Originally posted by Finicky Fat Guy View Post
                  if the Supreme Court slaps down state law forcing gun owners to have permit to carry firearm”

What a misleading headline. The court won’t be considering the need for a permit but what requirements can be set before a permit is granted.
                  Hahahahaha. A libtard saying something truthful? Hahahahahaha

Comment

The only thing Adams worries about is which $1600 suit he's gonna pick in the morning and who he's gonna blame for all the problems he's totally incapable and uninterested in fixing today. The only difference between Adams and Biden is 20 years and a tailored suit.

Originally posted by cityrepo61 View Post
                    Hahahahaha. A libtard saying something truthful? Hahahahahaha
                    Forget about truthful, we can't even get a sentence that's remotely coherent from any of these rambling asshats. Everything that comes out of their mouths is a nonsensical word salad.
                    Last edited by Banzai; 05-14-2022, 11:41 AM.

Comment

• Barnslayer
                      Barnslayer commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That's intentional.
                  Working...
                  X