Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New York Assemblyman Marc Butler - Amending the NY SAFE Act

New York Assemblyman Marc Butler - Amending the NY SAFE Act

The opposition to Governor Andrew Cuomo’s New York SAFE Act continues to ramp up this week. One Central New York Assemblyman has proposed new legislation amending the law to change how ‘assault weapons’ banned by it are defined. WAMC’s Patrick Donges spoke recently with 118th District Assemblyman Marc Butler about his proposal.

Listen to the interview here. http://wamc.org/post/new-york-assemb...e-act#stream/0
    Pat ------> NRA Endowment Member

That's cute. I mean I like it and all but a Republican NYS Assemblyman proposing anything gun related is pretty much a waste of paper. I wish him luck and I credit him for having the balls to float the plan but it's DOA in the Assembly

Comment

I'm not holding my breath on this....it's not gonna swing the way we want it to. ..

Comment

I'll believe it when I see it actually happen.

Comment

Fuck that negativity.
          Sure it has practically a zero chance of getting past the Long island RINOS but support him, encourage him, applaud him for trying.
          While trying and failing sucks it's a million times better than not trying at all.
          The liberals keep throwing insane shit up that gets defeated but they never quit and they (sadly) often eventually get their insanity through.
          It often takes years but they keep at it. It's about time someone that doesn't believe the Constitution is a piece of old used toilet paper tries it too.

FUCK YOU PHIL BOYLE.
          ( Sorry, that last part just came outl
          "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• bigbore44
            bigbore44 commented
            Editing a comment
            Agreed +1
        Working...
        X