Larry Zacarese Wins Suffolk County Sheriff GOP Primary Race

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larry Zacarese Wins Suffolk County Sheriff GOP Primary Race

Could this be true? Did we send a message???
    I think our votes might have pulled of a win against that losing scum Boyle.

https://patch.com/new-york/southampt...imary-election

Update: 10:46 p.m.
    With 981 districts reported and 71 not in, according to unofficial Suffolk County Board of Election results, Larry Zacarese has won the GOP line on the ballot in the upcoming Suffolk County Sheriff's seat with 11,602 votes and while Phil Boyle has 8,858 votes.

Holy $hit!!!

Comment

NICE!!!

Comment

Zacharese has won by 2737 votes. There were over 22,000 votes cast for this office, and it seems that more people voted in the sheriff's race than in any other countywide contest. Interesting. Wonder what to make of that!

Maybe Snoozeday will figure it out.

Comment

Time to EMAIL congratulations to him and mentione 5000 votes came from LIGC.

Comment

Oh don't forget to email Boyle and tell him to go to hell for voting safe act...

Comment

Originally posted by Ransom View Post
              Time to EMAIL congratulations to him and mentione 5000 votes came from LIGC.
              I was thinking the same thing. Just short emails that say "Safe Act, we haven't forgotten".

Comment

This is great but Boyle is not out of this race by any means. He is still on the ballot in November and has a strong following.
                Celebrate tonight but the work is not done.

Comment

My mom knows nothing of gun politics and voted against Boyle for other reasons. I don't believe it was just SAFE act stuff that hit him here. My mom wondered how a none law enforcement background qualified someone to be sheriff.

Comment

That's awesome...so where's the race/nomination go from here? Is there a Democrat even running?

Edit: Just read "Nominated for the Democratic line is Stuart P. Besen of Northport"

Holy Shit!!! One search on Besen and this came up, please tell me it's the same guy!! Please please please:
                    "Cops arrest former Huntington Town councilman Besen"

Updated August 25, 2010 9:06 PM
                    By REID J. EPSTEIN reid.epstein@newsday.com
                    Former Huntington Town Councilman Stuart Besen was arrested Sunday after police said he violated an order of protection against his wife.
                    Besen, 46, stood "over his wife Margaret Besen with his arms folded while staring at her while she slept" for 10-minute increments on three consecutive nights last week, according to a Suffolk Police report."

So are the Democrats really running a guy that was arrested for violating an order of protection against his wife for Sheriff?? Cause I'm pretty sure the Sheriff is supposed to protect the community from people like that, not be one.

Here's the wife's side...this just keeps getting better and better...a connected guy with anger issues that terrorized his family is running as a Democrat, the party that supposedly is all about protecting women, for sheriff. Unbelievable.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ts-court-cases
                    Last edited by Banzai; 09-13-2017, 01:24 AM.

Comment

Z-Man for the win! Now he has to take the dem to the wood shed and prove he's a man of his word.

Comment

My worry now is that Boyle stays on the ballot and splits the vote, allowing the Democrat to come up the middle and win. Was that his plan?

Comment

Boyle, shithead that he is, will stay on the ballot and run as a Dem, or Ind. You watch.
                          Later, Steve
                          People are crazy and times are strange
                          I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range
                          I used to care but........ things have changed

Comment

Originally posted by anothersteve View Post
                            Boyle, shithead that he is, will stay on the ballot and run as a Dem, or Ind. You watch.
                            Later, Steve
                            boyle = rino so him jumping onto dem ticket would be no surprise, he needs to be shown the exit door come Nov.

Comment

Maybe he will do the right thing and go away..

Comment

Working...
                              X