Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AWESOME !!!!!
    and FU BOYLE YOU RINO CUNT!
    "Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends." ~ John 15:13

Comment

Boyle still has a job so we have more work to do. The same goes for Ken LaValle. Here is a link to the Senate floor vote for the remaining shit bags: https://legiscan.com/NY/rollcall/S02230/id/217289

Comment

reading that link makes me ill and pissed off at the same time

Comment

Originally posted by Lostinthewoods View Post
          Boyle still has a job so we have more work to do. The same goes for Ken LaValle. Here is a link to the Senate floor vote for the remaining shit bags: https://legiscan.com/NY/rollcall/S02230/id/217289
          You can tell who's on cuomo's payroll by those votes.
          “Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Ransom View Post
            Oh don't forget to email Boyle and tell him to go to hell for voting safe act...
            I wouldn't put it past him to slink on over to Rich Schaffer and take the Dem nomination
            Take a young person shooting.... Take 2 or more if you can...

Comment

This is what the establishments dont understand or wont accept, the PEOPLE are sick and tired of the political class. This is why Trump won, and I think there will be some major upsets in upcoming primaries/elections around the country

Comment

I forgot all about the race after voting yesterday. This thread really brightened my day!

Comment

This is by no means over. we won a battle. The war continues.
                  Boyle still has the Conservative and independent party endorsements I believe.

Let's continue with the momentum.

Send a friendly email to your assemblyman and state Senator asking them to support Larry Zacarese.
                  I'd also suggest if Zeldin is your Congressman you send him a letter
                  Remind them why we voted against Boyle and that we are sick and tired of the political establishment ignoring us.

I just sent the following email to my state Senator;

Hello Senator Croci,

I hope you put your full support behind Larry Zacarese for Sheriff.

As you know many of us in Suffolk County are sick and tired of the political games played by the party leadership.
                  Phil Boyle lost in no small reason to us remembering what he did to us when he voted for the SAFE Act.

Sincerely.

Aquabach

Comment

Originally posted by Ransom View Post
                    Time to EMAIL congratulations to him and mentione 5000 votes came from LIGC.
                    How do you figure 5000 votes? Shirley, you're not serious.
                    I don't need a gun.
                    I have never needed a gun.
                    I hope I never need a gun and in all likelihood, I will never need a gun.
                    However, if I ever need a gun, I had better have a gun.
                    Therefore, I have a gun.

Regards,
                    Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Huntington Guy View Post
                      This is great but Boyle is not out of this race by any means. He is still on the ballot in November and has a strong following.
                      Celebrate tonight but the work is not done.
                      Boyle has the Independence Party line on the November ballot. He raised a lot more money than Larry, has police, Sheriffs and Corrections union endorsements (WTF is with that?), and a big machine behind him. He is still a threat.

Comment

Originally posted by 1062_ZEBRA View Post

Boyle has the Independence Party line on the November ballot. He raised a lot more money than Larry, has police, Sheriffs and Corrections union endorsements (WTF is with that?), and a big machine behind him. He is still a threat.
                        You don't understand why the Sheriff's and Corrections union endorses Boyle?
                        U N I O N

Comment

As further proof that Boyle is nothing more than RINO scum, he might seek to run as a dumbocrat!

Comment

Fantastic news Way to go LIGC .

Comment

Originally posted by Huntington Guy View Post
                              This is great but Boyle is not out of this race by any means. He is still on the ballot in November and has a strong following.
                              Celebrate tonight but the work is not done.
                              Exactly!
                              Boyle and his puppet masters are not just going to say okay this is what our people want. They couldn't care less about us. They aren't done. Not by a long shot

Originally posted by wdeister08 View Post
                              My mom knows nothing of gun politics and voted against Boyle for other reasons. I don't believe it was just SAFE act stuff that hit him here. My mom wondered how a none law enforcement background qualified someone to be sheriff.
                              I'm sure it wasn't just the SAFE act.
                              But people that hate the SAFE act got involved more than they ever have before. We spread the word hard that there was a choice of a candidate that was actually a LEO!
                              We got more people to vote than would have.
                              We need to continue to spread the word and make sure people vote for Zacarese in November.

It's going to be interesting to see what the puppetmasters do.

Comment

Originally posted by artburg View Post
                                Maybe he will do the right thing and go away..
                                My email to Boyle Here's his email address btw pboyle@nysenate.gov

I hope you do the right thing and don't split the vote against Zacares helping the Democrats win the Sheriff's race.

Then again, I hoped you wouldn't vote for the Safe act. And you did .
                                That " mistake" will never leave you.
                                We don't forget.
                                We don't forgive.
                                You haven't earned it
                                Maybe someday you will. I hope so. But if not. We, the formerly silent citizens will fight you at every step.

Sincerely
                                Aquabach

Comment

Working...
                                X