No announcement yet.

Cuomo sued by veteran

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well one thing for sure is Cuomo should NEVER BE ABLE TO GET A GUN CAUSE HE'S 100% NUTS...

Comment

Originally posted by Rrudo74901 View Post
      Bottom line there is no violation of the law lying to a doctor. Therefore I have no firearms in the home ever and have never had any of those killing machines in my home.

And of course saying you support Oprah’s whitehouse run adds to the tale ....
      Doc starts asking about guns and it's "Wow, suddenly I feel great! Thank you Dr!" pay the bill, and go home to look for a new Doctor.

I got lucky, found one nearby who when he started going through the required questionnaire, HE was crossing out the invasive questions saying "we don't need that, nope, not that...."

Comment

Originally posted by Parashooter View Post

Doc starts asking about guns and it's "Wow, suddenly I feel great! Thank you Dr!" pay the bill, and go home to look for a new Doctor.

I got lucky, found one nearby who when he started going through the required questionnaire, HE was crossing out the invasive questions saying "we don't need that, nope, not that...."
        Yup, mine too. He asks me if anything new and exciting has shown up in the gun realm
        Take a young person shooting.... Take 2 or more if you can...

Comment

I was depressed so I went to the doctor and told him to make me laugh .

He showed me a naked picture of my wife .
          Last edited by warmnfuzzy; 01-11-2018, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Funny thing is that I also sued the Governor of NY and six months later my NYS income tax return was audited.

FUAC
            Last edited by Shotgun; 01-11-2018, 10:06 PM.

Comment

My doctor probably has more guns than anyone on here.

Comment

Working...
              X