No announcement yet.

Mayor Bill de Blasio’s Criminal Justice Director Busted for Gun Possession

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody see/hear any of this on the nightly news? Any one of our local NY stations? Didn't think so.

Comment

90,000 a year and won't pay the rent, sneaks in and out of the apt? what a POS.

Comment

Originally posted by 100MPG View Post
        She's playing the BS game tenants play in the city.....rights are with the tenant not landlord. Pay first last security and don't pay again until you get evicted........12 months later.

Comment

She'll get away with it. The real story is who got her records sealed & why in 2017. My thought is Mom or Dad.

Comment

Please don't speculate on the bail issue and connection to the mother only. What is on the paternal side of her parents?

Comment

Originally posted by 100MPG View Post
              Now we know why Deblasio hired her, same work ethic.

Comment

Originally posted by Fotheringill View Post
                Please don't speculate on the bail issue and connection to the mother only. What is on the paternal side of her parents?
                Is there something you are privy to that we all missed?
                Last edited by OldGarandDad; 04-12-2018, 09:16 PM. Reason: Grammar
                "No man's life, liberty or property are safe while the legislature is in session." -- New York State Surrogate Court Judge Gideon John Tucker, Final Accounting in the Estate of A.B._, 1, Tucker (N.Y. Surrogate Court) 247, 249 (1866)

Comment

I just wonder which one of us would be ROR with these kind of charges pending?
                  SHADAP VARMINT!

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Russian View Post
                    I just wonder which one of us would be ROR with these kind of charges pending?
                    What's your melanin content?

Comment

OldGarandDad-

I recall that first reports of the incident stated that both parents are judges. I checked and cannot find the references.

Comment

OldGarandDad-

I recall that first reports of the incident stated that both parents are judges. I checked and cannot find the references.
                        I read that as well
                        Tag line thanks to @Synner

He’s like a walking “Tickle Me Angry” doll.

Comment

OldGarandDad-

You are correct, her Dad, Salvatore, is also a judge but is an appointed interim judge not full fledged Man in Black. If anyone has pull it is Momma.
                          "No man's life, liberty or property are safe while the legislature is in session." -- New York State Surrogate Court Judge Gideon John Tucker, Final Accounting in the Estate of A.B._, 1, Tucker (N.Y. Surrogate Court) 247, 249 (1866)

Comment

Working...
                          X