Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone seen the campaign commercial for Perry Gershon?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by viper720 View Post

I like how he's running around in smithtown, but all of a sudden he conveniently runs past ward melville in East Setauket as soon as he mentions "banning assault weapons"
    He's catering to the conversations we had at the town hall, several ward melville students were there and the school was brought up multiple times.
    I'm surprised that he's allowed to be closer than 300 feet from any school.

Comment

Originally posted by Yaphank Kid View Post

I'm surprised that he's allowed to be closer than 300 feet from any school.
      Dems get special privilege.
      A sunny day
      A shotgun and a Chevrolet
      Wouldn't you like that?

Comment

Another of the new breed of super libs like the new Governor of Jersey who are intent on turning the country upside down and inside out. They must be stopped from infiltrating local governments. Like eradication of weeds it's easier when they're just getting started and roots haven't established.
        "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction" R.R.

Comment

Originally posted by Destro View Post

Manlet dweeb. Can't stand his fuckin' stupid ad.

Perry-Gershon (1).png
          Tag line thanks to @Synner

He’s like a walking “Tickle Me Angry” doll.

Comment

I was just about to post about this. I have been going back and forth with some of his supporters. Same old nonsense from them. I called him out on his thoughts and he has yet to respond to me. He tried to school Larry Zacareese but Larry handled him and I went back at him also about how he is a supporter of the 2A and his claims about the 1994 AW ban. Still waiting for his response to my questions. But I like how he puts it out right there that he is an obstructionist and will not uphold his oath to the constitution.

Comment

I had this bad feeling this year Election and in 2020 :-(

Comment

Originally posted by cityrepo61 View Post
                I chuckle every time I see that commercial. What an asshole he seems to be. Like anyone with a brain couldn't see through his B.S.. look I'm running so I'm young and energized. Look I love Planned Parenthood . Look...... What a douche
                LOL! there is no way that guy jogs regularly. He is barely moving.

Comment

Some heads just don't do bald well!
                  . Later, Steve
                  People are crazy and times are strange
                  I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range
                  I used to care but........ things have changed

Comment

Please let this moron debate Lee Zeldin!

Comment

we all need to get out and vote and bring a friend

Comment

He blocked me for calling out his bullshit. He didn’t like to hear that he is an obstructionist and if he does get elected that he won’t uphold his oath to the Constitution. Also didn’t like to hear that the Second Amendment is our most regulated right.

Comment

His website brags that he worked for the Presidential campaigns of Ted Kennedy - who is responsible for the death of Mary Jo Kopechne, and Gary Hart - who dropped out of the race because it became public that he was cheating on his wife.

Odd how he claims to be "pro-women" but does not disavow his relationship to Kennedy and Hart.

I will not be surprised if it becomes public that he has issues similar to ex AG Eric Schneiderman.

Comment

There is a new one that I've been seeing for a few days. It's a bunch of women and him with I guess his family at the end. What a dickhead !

Comment

Straight from his page.

Perry worked as a volunteer on the Presidential campaigns of Ted Kennedy and Gary Hart in the 1980s.
                              Well, he really knows how to pick those "winners" doesn't he?

Besides, he's a NYC resident who is using his East Hampton summer home as his voting address. Can we say "Carpet Bagger"?
                              "No man's life, liberty or property are safe while the legislature is in session." -- New York State Surrogate Court Judge Gideon John Tucker, Final Accounting in the Estate of A.B._, 1, Tucker (N.Y. Surrogate Court) 247, 249 (1866)

Comment

His new ad says if elected he will fight Trump tooth and nail.
                                Hey asshole, you're supposed to come to agreements and find middle ground not hold up the system.

Comment

Working...
                                X