Look who I found on the LIRR today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look who I found on the LIRR today

She did not like her photo taken but had a camera crew ready for her when we got off at the Port Washington stop. She had a campaign pin on her jacket.

justin beiber ?

Comment

Kevin Bacon?

Comment

I would vote for her. In fact the whole forum should be put campaigning for her.

Comment

ABC = anybody but Cuomo
          Pat ------> NRA Endowment Member

Comment

I am reasonable sure that she would not be a big supporter of 2A.

Comment

I met her years ago at a Carpet and floor coverings expo.She was demonstrating carpet cleaning methods.Very interesting.Seemed to Really like her job,really got into her work.

Comment

Lol

Comment

Martin Short?
                  If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...

Comment

Originally posted by E View Post
                    I would vote for her. In fact the whole forum should be put campaigning for her.
                    Molinaro picked an anti-2A, pro Safe Act for his Lt. Governor...looks like it's all democrats running no matter which way you turn, some are just more nauseating than others.

And at first glance I thought it was the weaselly guy from the Progressive Insurance commercials.
                    Last edited by Banzai; 06-12-2018, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by artburg View Post
                      I met her years ago at a Carpet and floor coverings expo.She was demonstrating carpet cleaning methods.Very interesting.Seemed to Really like her job,really got into her work.
                      Did she demonstrate oral hygiene products immediately afterwards?

Comment

Judging by the puke stain next to the guys foot she must have ridden in that car before.

Comment

Politics aside -----
                          NRA Instructor / RSO & NRA Life Member / S.A.F.E. Armorer / 03-FFL / Moist Nugget gun nut / Ammosexual / And a right wing Republican Jew with guns

Comment

Been years since I've seen a rat on the train.
                            "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction" R.R.

Comment

I love when millionaire politicians take public transportation in an attempt to show they're like the peons.
                              “Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                              X