No announcement yet.

Anyone voting today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Irony. On the way to my local polling place I realized I had on my M1A "Bring Enough Gun" shirt on to vote against FUAC and his stupid law. And Hochul too. FUKH!

Comment

I only vote in my NRA hat -- once when I whipped out my drivers license just to prove its me --- my life time NRA card was covering it --

The eyes bugged out on the dazzling young urbinite seated at the desk - LOL
      NRA Instructor / RSO & NRA Life Member / S.A.F.E. Armorer / 03-FFL / Moist Nugget gun nut / Ammosexual / And a right wing Republican Jew with guns

Comment

Originally posted by Ricekila View Post
        I only vote in my NRA hat -- once when I whipped out my drivers license just to prove its me --- my life time NRA card was covering it --

The eyes bugged out on the dazzling young urbinite seated at the desk - LOL
        Where do you vote that they ask for ID? I just sign my name and they compare signatures they have from before.
        Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Its something that chirps my cricket -------- that they don't check for I/D -- so I like to shove it in they're face's - LOL
          NRA Instructor / RSO & NRA Life Member / S.A.F.E. Armorer / 03-FFL / Moist Nugget gun nut / Ammosexual / And a right wing Republican Jew with guns

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefSailer View Post

I vote he gets banned
            Now that's funny!
            Tag line thanks to @Synner

He’s like a walking “Tickle Me Angry” doll.

Comment

Originally posted by oshwan View Post
              I'm disgusted by the fact that every single dem NYAG is openly campaigning on "taking Trump down" oh and the NRA.
              Thats all they've got. Sadly, thats all they need in this shithole.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricekila View Post
                Its something that chirps my cricket -------- that they don't check for I/D -- so I like to shove it in they're face's - LOL
                Confused....you 'whip out your driver's license' even though they don't check ID....and you do this in case the little old lady checking your signature happens to see and know what an NRA card is?

Interesting. Have you, perhaps, drop kicked a man at a range for 'lasering' you, or self-deployed to a Manhattan police-involved shooting scene?
                No Better Friend, No Worse Enemy

- U.S. Marines

Comment

Originally posted by Dan 0351 View Post
                  ....and you do this in case the little old lady checking your signature happens to see and know what an NRA card is?
                  They're supposed to compare your signature to. previous signatures. As if the fossils who staff the polls are handwriting experts.
                  No one ever wished they didn't have a gun.

Regards,
                  Chris

Comment

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...y-returns.html

Comment

I prefer to vote with mass migration patterns.
                      A sunny day
                      A shotgun and a Chevrolet
                      Wouldn't you like that?

Comment

Latest returns show Williams ahead of Hochal for now.

Comment

FUAC
                          All aboard the Trump train............................................. ....

Comment

Working...
                          X