Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by pelemoss View Post
      Round two so he can make a name for himself when he runs for president.
      Put a fork in him, he'll never be POTUS. The next step is to ban semi auto's and confiscate everything registered during the SAFE
      Act. Then when he runs he has to get through four rural, pro gun states, IA, NH, SC and NV and still be standing. Won't happen. Hell look like Guiliani in FLA.

Comment

BOHICA!
        Know your rights/Refuse peacefully to consent to a search /Ask if you are free to go or are being detained/Even if you are not doing anything wrong the 4th Amendment protects you against unreasonable searches/Never say anything to law enforcement even if you think it will help you/If questioned clearly and unequivocally request that you would like to have an attorney present and defer any questions until then/Never go to prison because you are afraid to go to jail.

Comment

Originally posted by VietVet View Post
          Get out of NY or be prepared for what’s coming.
          Rich - my pool house is available to rent in Walton Co., Georgia. Or you can set your camper up in our pole barn.
          Africa Part 2: May 2018

Comment

Originally posted by bigbore44 View Post
            And where does it end? Next it will be people who scream out loud in public, then people who keep to themselves, people who look at you funny etc etc.

Domestic misdemeanors? And people wonder why I am single? Screw this crap, I would rather be a friggin well armed munk.
            It won't end. Adam Corolla has a good video on this using smoking instead of guns. The whole video is good but if you don't want to watch the whole vid start it at 6:00.https://video.foxnews.com/v/58560990...#sp=show-clips

Comment

Originally posted by Russian View Post
              This is very NYS like. While people are grieving it is good time to get some political extra points. BTW, it is no definitive info if shooter was or was not diagnosed with ptsd. But who cares about details, right?
              From his high school coach and teammates, it sounds like he was off before he entered the military. I noticed dad's not around.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbore44 View Post
                And where does it end? Next it will be people who scream out loud in public, then people who keep to themselves, people who look at you funny etc etc.

Domestic misdemeanors? And people wonder why I am single? Screw this crap, I would rather be a friggin well armed munk.
                It ends in a pool of blood.
                https://conservative-daily.com/2018/...rted-maryland/
                Sorry, posted wrong article.
                Last edited by billb; 11-08-2018, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ancap View Post
                  You can try to fight this in court, but you have seen past results

maybe gunowners will finally embrace nullification, it’s working well for potheads and other issues
                  80% of the NY jury pool could care less about your arrest on SAFE act charges. The type of juror who would nullify talks themselves off of jury duty. And brags about it on here.
                  Ballistic: "Grif... You are my legal eagle spirit animal...."

Comment

I'm so sorry for you guys. You're all fucked.
                    Still here but still counting down. The inventor of Hawk fishing.

Comment

Yeah, it's because of the shooting in California. As if he didn't already have this BS ready and waiting.
                      Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

I'am guessing Coumo never got his Red Ryder BB gun when he was a kid ..... O wait , maybe he was never a kid . Reptilian
                        There are two types of people in this world. People that think the Goverment is looking out for their best interest and people that just think !

Comment

Originally posted by OH UNCLE PAUL View Post
                          IMG_2458.JPG
                          There are two types of people in this world. People that think the Goverment is looking out for their best interest and people that just think !

Comment

it's won't matter to me. I lost all of my guns in an unfortunate boating accident.

Comment

Originally posted by Grifhunter View Post

80% of the NY jury pool could care less about your arrest on SAFE act charges. The type of juror who would nullify talks themselves off of jury duty. And brags about it on here.
                              I’m not talking about jury nullification, but I’m all for that too!
                              The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on earth, and not to be under the will or legislative authority of man, but only to have the law of nature for his rule ...Samuel Adams, "The Rights of the Colonists" page 419

Comment

Originally posted by OH UNCLE PAUL View Post
                                Thanks, but we do it to ourselves by staying in this liberal utopia.

Comment

Working...
                                X