NYS Abortion/Infantide copied from Nazis T4 program

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rlitman View Post

There are scenarios where inducing labor does not work, and C sections are not possible. So you're actively campaigning for the murder of mothers with no other recourse. How does it feel to have blood on your hands?
    Yes inducing labor does not always work

Under what circumstances is a C section not possible?

Comment

Only 80 years ago. It's not ancient history.

Comment

Cuomo thinks hes God now

Comment

Originally posted by Ransom View Post
          Cuomo thinks hes God now
          No......He always has.

Comment

Such extreme and undetected birth defects are rare.

The old law already allowed for abortion by a DOCTOR after 24 weeks with certain provisions.

If you wanted to remove some of the red tape from that, it's something to discuss maybe.

But absolutely no need to change the law like this!
            I am not armed out of fear of who's in front of me.
            I am armed out of love of those behind me.

Anyone who says money doesn't matter to them is either a FOOL or a LIAR or BOTH!

Comment

Originally posted by LiDad View Post

All that well known before 30+ weeks. Ever hear of a sonogram?
              I have. But that only works when the woman has access to a sonogram, AND knows she is pregnant. You're still making lots of assumptions that only fit a subset of reality.

You seem woefully uninformed on this subject. Just eager to kill a baby.
              GFYS.

Comment

GFYS.
                But it was ok for you to say a few posts ago I want women to die and have blood on my hands.

Anyone who says money doesn't matter to them is either a FOOL or a LIAR or BOTH!

Comment

But it was ok for you to say a few posts ago I want women to die and have blood on my hands.
                  It was, because that's what you're advocating. Then you accuse me of being uninformed, when you're sticking your head in the sand.

Comment

It was, because that's what you're advocating. Then you accuse me of being uninformed, when you're sticking your head in the sand.
                    You go and Google 3 medical conditions that REQUIRE the aborting an otherwise viable baby in the 30th+ week as the ONLY way to save the mother. List them here.

I'll be waiting (but not holding my breath).

Comment

You go and Google 3 medical conditions that REQUIRE the aborting an otherwise viable baby in the 30th+ week as the ONLY way to save the mother. List them here.

I'll be waiting (but not holding my breath).
                      There you go again, placing arbitrary lines in the sand. It's laughable. Is there something mystical about the number 3? And then, you think I need to prove something to you. Sorry, I don't feed that need, but I do feel the need to point out how silly you look. So, rather than try to convince you of hypothetical conditions I know you have no interest in understanding, I will instead suggest that you google Savita Halappanavar, and read up on real mothers who have died for lack of abortions.

The sad thing is that we agree so much more than you think. I personally feel that if the world were as simple cut and dry as you paint it, there would be no want for abortions in ANY trimester (I see little need to make the distinction). But unlike you, I live in the real world.

Comment

Fine.

List 1.

Comment

Working...
                        X