Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LazyLab View Post

So you’re pro illegal immigration.

I hope they move in next to you and poop on whatever trail you talk about.
    hopefully you are never rushed to a ER that is jam packed with their bullshit ailments and you have to wait or croak. When shit gets personal people change their tune quick.
    Where did you get that? Do you even know what this thread is about?

Do yourself a favor: re-read the whole thread (especially my posts) before you make yourself look like an idiot again.

I made it clear that I would rather "shit get personal" for me in NY than let the tide destroy the entire US. At least then there would be a place where patriots could relocate.

Comment

Originally posted by Range Time View Post

Where did you get that? Do you even know what this thread is about?

Do yourself a favor: re-read the whole thread (especially my posts) before you make yourself look like an idiot again.

I made it clear that I would rather "shit get personal" for me in NY than let the tide destroy the entire US. At least then there would be a place where patriots could relocate.
      I know exactly what I said and I’m calling out your stupidity for thinking it’s okay to let any part of the country fall further into despair. You’re not saving shit with that ideology it will eventual overcome the whole country. And fuck you for trying to destroy my lifestyle with your retarded theories. Leftists live by theory and it never works out.

Comment

I know exactly what I said and I’m calling out your stupidity for thinking it’s okay to let any part of the country fall further into despair. You’re not saving shit with that ideology it will eventual overcome the whole country. And fuck you for trying to destroy my lifestyle with your retarded theories. Leftists live by theory and it never works out.
        I think you are breaking the only rule, so stop being one.

I never said it's okay. The thread is about it happening, and of course I would rather it happen nowhere in the US.

Comment

I think you are breaking the only rule, so stop being one.

I never said it's okay. The thread is about it happening, and of course I would rather it happen nowhere in the US.

No matter how you want to spin it
          you are condoning illlegal aliens and sanctuary cities with your reasoning.

Would you be okay with an out right gun confiscation if you THINK it might “save” another states gun rights?

Last edited by LazyLab; 04-12-2019, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Anywhere in the USA they dump them American taxpayer's will still end up paying for them

Comment

No matter how you want to spin it
              you are condoning illlegal aliens and sanctuary cities with your reasoning.

Would you be okay with an out right gun confiscation if you THINK it might “save” another states gun rights?
              No, I'm not. I condone neither. However, if our illustrious leaders cannot prevent them, I'd rather they were all "concetrated" in Libtardtopia.

No, I wouldn't, although there is a critical mass of liberals in NY that would probably enable that. Again, better liberal states only than the whole country. Plus, NY under Cuomo seems to be headed that way anyway.

Comment

They need to be dumped out over the mud hole.

Comment

Originally posted by FastPhil View Post
                  Anywhere in the USA they dump them American taxpayer's will still end up paying for them
                  Yes, so bankrupt liberal states rather than the whole country. That might be the one thing that could change the minds of some fair-weather liberals.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbore44 View Post
                    Theyll poach every fish they can and destroy the area.

Comment

Yes, so bankrupt liberal states rather than the whole country. That might be the one thing that could change the minds of some fair-weather liberals.
                      And guess who bails out bankrupt liberal states? The federal government with money attained from fiscally sound (mostly Republican) states through their citizens taxes. A cancer in a certain area left unchecked will eventually grow and kill.

Comment

How about no catch and release period. Shut the border down, the savings in the long run will far exceed the temporary lose of commerce. Letting relocations happen to sanctuary cities is just giving this administration an out on being tough on immigration. They’re playing us because they think we’ll get a chuckle out of them screwing with the sanctuary cities/politicians and that we will forget the big picture (wall and illegal immigration) that they promised.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbore44 View Post
                          Dont say dumped or your a racist say welcome to benefits... Bernie is a millionaire so it's ok now

Comment

When shit gets personal people change their tune quick.
                            BINGO.
                            NRA Lifetime Member / NRA RSO & Certified Pistol Instructor
                            NYSRPA Member / Freeport R&R Member
                            Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network Member

Comment

It’s getting Salty in here

Comment

No, I'm not. I condone neither. However, if our illustrious leaders cannot prevent them, I'd rather they were all "concetrated" in Libtardtopia.
                                Ah but they CAN prevent it!

They just don't want to do it.

And in the end they know they and their families won't be effected one way or another.

I am not armed out of fear of who's in front of me.
                                I am armed out of love of those behind me.

Anyone who says money doesn't matter to them is either a FOOL or a LIAR or BOTH!

Comment

Working...
                                X