No announcement yet.

Bill de Blasio running for president

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't he hold a pre-announcement "rally" somewhere and only like 30 people showed up?
    I am not armed out of fear of who's in front of me.
    I am armed out of love of those behind me.

Anyone who says money doesn't matter to them is either a FOOL or a LIAR or BOTH!

Comment

Originally posted by warmnfuzzy View Post
      Don Knotts would beat him in the primaries
      See avatar, upper left....

PS- the link in the OP’s first post doesn’t work anymore, here’s a new one...LOL, 42 seconds in..

Last edited by joeydiver; 05-16-2019, 07:39 PM.

Comment

He has become the laughing stock of the media and Everybody in America ..Flip side is NY voters

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxivkN6A...d=s6kowmenxg18

Comment

Big Bird helped make NY the laughing stock of America..Not Good

Comment

Originally posted by joeydiver View Post

See avatar, upper left....

PS- the link in the OP’s first post doesn’t work anymore, here’s a new one...LOL,
              So what is this new legislation? Are they now going to start penalizing owners of skyscrapers? Hmm, let's see how much we can do to drive away business?

Comment

Originally posted by Huntington Guy View Post
                Remember that day no one knew who Barack Hussein Obama was? Then he spoke at the DNC and the next day he was POTUS.
                Bernie? Bernie who? Until suddenly the impossible became the possible.
                Big Bird has zero chance of being President but nothing keeps him from calling in a Hillary chip or some other skullfuckery and end up with a Cabinet position or federal judgeship.
                Obama was much akin to that bitch who became an overnight TV show host and star - Oprah Winfrey. She was on a local show - where was it -Chicago - then suddenly a national hit! A more useless piece of shit worse than her was only discovered when Obama became president. Yet, you are right, the unknowns suddenly are here to stay. They seem to come out of nowhere. You know, they were just like cockroaches, they come out of nowhere unexpectedly and by then you are fucked. D-blaz-eee-oh would be worse than either of the two vermin I just mentioned, by far.
                Last edited by Glenn B; 05-17-2019, 01:58 PM.
                Retired and loving it.

Comment

Originally posted by oshwan View Post

So what is this new legislation? Are they now going to start penalizing owners of skyscrapers? Hmm, let's see how much we can do to drive away business?
                  He sat back and didn't say a word while AOC managed to chase Amazon out of Long Island City. So, in a word, Yes!
                  "No man's life, liberty or property are safe while the legislature is in session." -- New York State Surrogate Court Judge Gideon John Tucker, Final Accounting in the Estate of A.B._, 1, Tucker (N.Y. Surrogate Court) 247, 249 (1866)

Comment

3DD02A5F-08B7-44A8-96DD-BF1BD69E3E71.png

Bill tweeted Ayn Rand, having no idea who she was. He tried to delete it, but everyone took a screen shot and retweeted. This is classic! A communist quoting a die hard capitalist!!!
                    The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on earth, and not to be under the will or legislative authority of man, but only to have the law of nature for his rule ...Samuel Adams, "The Rights of the Colonists" page 419

Comment

You know, if this asshole is elected president or if any one of the current democrats running this time around are elected, we will be well passed the point at which we should have become revolutionaries. So, do not worry about who is in the running - do not even consider a candidate from the Republican party or any other party other than the current president - Donald Trump (or his recommendation for the presidency should he decide not to run). Just vote for reelection or for his recommendation. If not, we are lost because if we split our votes, the libturds are sure to win and to destroy the good old US of A. Don't forget how guys like me fucked up by voting for Ross Perot and then lived life under a Clinton! Just try to imagine living under the administration of any of the leftist loonies running this time around and be afraid, very afraid, one of them could win if we split our votes.
                      Retired and loving it.

Comment

You gotta wonder what polling data he's looking at that makes him think he stands a ghost of chance?!
                        I am not armed out of fear of who's in front of me.
                        I am armed out of love of those behind me.

Anyone who says money doesn't matter to them is either a FOOL or a LIAR or BOTH!

Comment

I heard on some radio talk show yesterday that he is polling at a strong 0%. From what they said though, they made it seem as if he actually would be in negative numbers as the majority of New Yorkers do not want him to run. Once that was said, one of the show hosts said maybe that is because they love him so much as mayor of NY; pretty sure she was being facetious.
                          Retired and loving it.

Comment

Working...
                          X