Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here we go again: New laws

https://www.recordonline.com/news/20...table-firearms

ALBANY — Making, selling, transporting or possessing 3D-printed guns and other undetectable firearms would be banned in New York under legislation approved by the Democrat-controlled state Legislature.

The Assembly passed the bill Monday, five days after the legislation was approved by the Senate.

The measure would ban all firearms whose components can’t be detected by security screening technology such as X-rays and metal detectors typically used at airports.

The bill now goes to Gov. Andrew Cuomo for approval or veto. The third-term Democrat has successfully pushed for tighter gun control laws in New York in recent years

Sorry, I’m struggling to understand how this law is any worse or will affect us in more detrimental way than the laws already in place?

Comment

So this is gonna be a monthly thing now...literally, new anti-2A laws every fu**ing month

Comment

Death by a thousand cuts. A new law here, a hollow talking point there...the sheep eat it up. Little pieces here and there eventually bring us to where we are today.
        I DGAF about 3-D or 4-D or whatever D you want. The Amendment says “Shall not Infringe”, it doesn’t say “Its ok to pick and choose”.
        Most of this BS is political theater but it also DOES affect us.

Comment

Originally posted by miner View Post
          Sorry, I’m struggling to understand how this law is any worse or will affect us in more detrimental way than the laws already in place?
          This law can be manipulated to arrest anyone with polymer guns. Since it includes “ any major part” that is undetectable
          The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on earth, and not to be under the will or legislative authority of man, but only to have the law of nature for his rule ...Samuel Adams, "The Rights of the Colonists" page 419

Comment

Don't ​​​​​ care anymore . I'm numb to this shit and my energy is better spent planning my strategy outta here.

Comment

This is looking down the road at future guns also. They figure that at some point, 3D printing may be a standard production method for all plastic guns and all other plastic things. This will allow them to ban them all. Well almost all. The criminals will still be allowed to have them.
              Give peace a chance, I'll cover you in case that doesn't work out.

LIBERALISM should be classified as a MENTAL DISORDER!

Comment

NY outlawing innovation, say it ain’t so....

Comment

Comment

Someone tell me whats NOT banned in NY .. it make it be easier to understand ALL the Rules..
                    One tiny pile of not banned would be a few pages the other pile of BANNED would fill every room in Albany.
                    Last edited by Ransom; 05-22-2019, 07:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ancap View Post

This law can be manipulated to arrest anyone with polymer guns. Since it includes “ any major part” that is undetectable
                      This exactly. What about polymer AR lowers that have been for sale for a long while now?

Comment

Originally posted by Huntington Guy View Post
                        Death by a thousand cuts. A new law here, a hollow talking point there...the sheep eat it up. Little pieces here and there eventually bring us to where we are today.
                        I DGAF about 3-D or 4-D or whatever D you want. The Amendment says “Shall not Infringe”, it doesn’t say “Its ok to pick and choose”.
                        Most of this BS is political theater but it also DOES affect us.
                        Hence my position, if you are not enrolled in the prison industrial complex you have a right to self defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Jetfan1616 View Post

This exactly. What about polymer AR lowers that have been for sale for a long while now?
                          I think polymer handguns would be hit first, such as glock and other pistols that use polymer parts
                          The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on earth, and not to be under the will or legislative authority of man, but only to have the law of nature for his rule ...Samuel Adams, "The Rights of the Colonists" page 419

Comment

I think its time to get out of NY

Comment

Originally posted by Ransom View Post
                              I think its time to get out of NY
                              Long past that time my friend.
                              I am not armed out of fear of who's in front of me.
                              I am armed out of love of those behind me.

Anyone who says money doesn't matter to them is either a FOOL or a LIAR or BOTH!

Comment

Working...
                              X