Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OH UNCLE PAUL View Post
    1. Damn, he lived.
    2. Why the fuck does everyone offer you water? Did I miss a memo or something about H2O that makes it a cure all?
    I’d offer him water, hoping he’d choke
    "Get a Dog. Cause Cats Are For Bitches!"

Comment

He shrank too quickly.

Comment

DiBallbagio’s lungs were off gassing THC.

Comment

It would be great if Nadler had a heart attack and fell onto Ginsburg.

i can dream, can’t I?

Comment

Shit .....he didnt Die....
            Deblasio fucked us again..
            BOTH Men cant do anything right

Comment

Lying non-stop is exhausting work. Wish he passed out on the edge of a cliff and landed on pencil dick Schiff and AOC(u next tuesday) at the bottom.

Comment

Its not easy to carry Hilary Clinton around in your belly ....lucky Nadler didnt Fart her out on the floor...
                take a good look This is who represents NY..the Fat scumbag still has the same belt
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Ransom; 05-24-2019, 09:56 PM.

Comment

By the way, anybody that says that was “dehydration” is spewing miles of BS.........I’ve been an EMT in NYC since 2002, I’ve never seen somebody space out like that from “dehydrating” with no sweat and normal skin color by just sitting. If I had to bet money, that was a TIA. They said the same thing when killary locked up and dropped while waiting for her van.

Comment

Originally posted by FDEMTNYC View Post
                    By the way, anybody that says that was “dehydration” is spewing miles of BS.........I’ve been an EMT in NYC since 2002, I’ve never seen somebody space out like that from “dehydrating” with no sweat and normal skin color by just sitting. If I had to bet money, that was a TIA. They said the same thing when killary locked up and dropped while waiting for her van.
                    That’s what I was thinking
                    TIA
                    too bad he did t fully stroke out
                    "Get a Dog. Cause Cats Are For Bitches!"

Comment

Originally posted by LazyLab

Can that be triggered by TDS?
                      Honestly, with his age, body type/weight and sprinkle on a little stress, 100%.

Comment

Deblasio was really pushing the non plastic water bottle on him. Now he'll sau the Green new deal saved a life.
                        Just Another Reason For Me To Retire in Tennessee.

Comment

Was the man who attended to him the same person who used to attend to Hillary Clinton when she had her "micro" seizures?

Comment

Originally posted by BurgerMeister View Post
                            Was the man who attended to him the same person who used to attend to Hillary Clinton when she had her "micro" seizures?
                            If only we could learn the contents of that syringe.
                            Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Working...
                            X