Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would someone please unseat this doucheknuckle in 2022?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Huntington Guy View Post
    Pray and vote lad’s and lassie’s, pray and vote.
    Unfortunately, the NY GOP is too incompetent to even put up a candidate who has a chance, let alone support them in a campaign. The last election was a total farce, complete embarrassment. Local Republicans are a joke, you need someone coming into it with name recognition whose not attached to the current crop of NY RINO fucktards Andy controls. He's stacked the state in his favor like any good mob boss. Only an outsider is gonna get his ass outta there.

We should start an email campaign to Don Jr., couldn't hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Banzai View Post

Unfortunately, the NY GOP is too incompetent to even put up a candidate who has a chance, let alone support them in a campaign. The last election was a total farce, complete embarrassment. Local Republicans are a joke, you need someone coming into it with name recognition whose not attached to the current crop of NY RINO fucktards Andy controls. He's stacked the state in his favor like any good mob boss. Only an outsider is gonna get his ass outta there.

We should start an email campaign to Don Jr., couldn't hurt.
      No reason on earth that Astorino shouldn’t be governor today. Conservatives, centrists, Repubs, even RINO’s talk a good game but on game day no one shows up. Losing the 5 boroughs is a given, that makes every other election district in the state that much more important.
      They don’t have to run Teddy Roosevelt or even DJT jr, just someone who isn’t a felon and can spell his name should do. Cuomo is not as popular as some think he is, there just isn’t anyone with the balls or determination to run against him.

Comment

No reason on earth that Astorino shouldn’t be governor today. Conservatives, centrists, Repubs, even RINO’s talk a good game but on game day no one shows up. Losing the 5 boroughs is a given, that makes every other election district in the state that much more important.
        They don’t have to run Teddy Roosevelt or even DJT jr, just someone who isn’t a felon and can spell his name should do. Cuomo is not as popular as some think he is, there just isn’t anyone with the balls or determination to run against him.
        Yeah agreed, but that was two elections ago. Last one they didn't even phone it in. They didn't even pretend to dial.

Comment

No REAL Republican in their right mind wants to deal with NYS liberal mess..So Cuomo will be Governor as long as he wants.. He Can't lose to much corruption..Only way to get rid of him is MOVE out of NYS.

Comment

Originally posted by Banzai View Post

Yeah agreed, but that was two elections ago. Last one they didn't even phone it in. They didn't even pretend to dial.
            That was my point. The RINO’s don’t even pretend to be interested in the seat. That is weakness, stupidity or corruption.

Comment

That was my point. The RINO’s don’t even pretend to be interested in the seat. That is weakness, stupidity or corruption.
              Sorry, Friday night, brain is fried. I should know better, I agree with you 99.9% of the time. And yeah, Cuomo is about as popular as herpes at a kissing booth...and just like herpes, we can't get rid of the fucker.
              Last edited by Banzai; 05-31-2019, 10:00 PM.

Comment

At the time, I asked a young guy who I work with about the election. He said he wasn't going to vote. I asked him to consider voting for Astorino. He said he wouldn't because he knows nothing about him. I said look into his platform and background. He refused saying that while he didn't like Cuomo (that's good I suppose) again he won't vote for someone he knows nothing about.

That's part of what we're up against.
                Last edited by LiDad; 06-01-2019, 02:43 PM.
                I am not armed out of fear of who's in front of me.
                I am armed out of love of those behind me.

Anyone who says money doesn't matter to them is either a FOOL or a LIAR or BOTH!

Comment

Originally posted by LiDad View Post

At the time, I asked a young guy who I work with about the election. He said he wasn't going to vote. I asked him to consider voting for Astorino. He said he wouldn't because he knows nothing about him. I said look into his platform and background. He refused saying that while he didn't like Cuomo (that's good I suppose) again he won't vote for someone he knows nothing about.

That's part of what we're up against.
                  Apparently he knows nothing about Cuomo also..

Comment

Working...
                  X