Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New York Gov. Andrew signs bill granting illegal immigrants driver’s licenses

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #61
    Just more of the same

    Comment


      #62
      I wonder, would they try to have me arrested if I went into DMV and jokingly told them this:

      Quiero obtener una licensia de manejar de Nueva York. No tengo residencia legal en lost Estados Unidos Americanos porque me cruzo illegalmente por El Paso Tejas hace dos meses. Si no puedo obtener una ahorita, cuando pudeo venir aqui para obetener una? No tengo identificacion nada. No puedo obetner identificacion porque soy extranjero illegal.
      Of course, I would not be telling any of the above to anyone at DMV with any real intent to deceive but rather to be sarcastic and to see their response. I would never actually try to obtain a government ID under false pretenses.

      Amazingly enough, it seems I remember some of my Spanish lessons. Google translate translated every word of my spiel into English just as I thought it would be when I wrote it off the top of my head in Spanish.
      Retired and loving it.

      Comment


        #63
        Originally posted by Rrudo74901 View Post
        Just more of the same
        so was hitler

        Comment


          #64
          Originally posted by LiDad View Post

          That raises a good question: Standard drivers license or enhanced?
          enhanced license he is wearing a sombrero

          Comment


            #65
            So let me make sure I get this cause I’m a little slow.

            Illegal immigrant gets driver’s license and can now buy a long gun.

            I’m a citizen who has been vetted for my career plus other times in my life depending on employment at the time and I’m restricted to Target and range.

            Oh ok.

            Good fucking job Andy,.
            NRA Lifetime Member / NRA RSO & Certified Pistol Instructor
            NYSRPA Member / Freeport R&R Member
            Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network Member

            Comment


              #66
              Originally posted by Synner View Post
              So let me make sure I get this cause I’m a little slow.

              Illegal immigrant gets driver’s license and can now buy a long gun.

              I’m a citizen who has been vetted for my career plus other times in my life depending on employment at the time and I’m restricted to Target and range.

              Oh ok.

              Good fucking job Andy,.
              The licenses will also play a nice role in fraud in taking out loans, getting siblings into the country, etc.
              Ballistic: "Grif... You are my legal eagle spirit animal...."

              Comment


                #67
                Originally posted by Grifhunter View Post

                The licenses will also play a nice role in fraud in taking out loans, getting siblings into the country, etc.
                Of course they will.

                So in addition to potentially arming criminals (because yeah, that’s what an ILLEGAL immigrant is) we are opening additional doors for them to use and abuse.

                Cool.

                I’m just glad none of this will affect my wallet.
                NRA Lifetime Member / NRA RSO & Certified Pistol Instructor
                NYSRPA Member / Freeport R&R Member
                Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network Member

                Comment


                  #68
                  Originally posted by Synner View Post

                  Of course they will.

                  So in addition to potentially arming criminals (because yeah, that’s what an ILLEGAL immigrant is) we are opening additional doors for them to use and abuse.

                  Cool.

                  I’m just glad none of this will affect my wallet.
                  Well, theoretically more drivers, more accidents, more cases = job security.
                  Ballistic: "Grif... You are my legal eagle spirit animal...."

                  Comment


                    #69
                    https://www.foxnews.com/us/upstate-n...new-law-report

                    Comment


                      #70
                      Originally posted by Paté View Post
                      How long until they raise our car insurance to cover the cost of all the uninsured motorist claims?
                      how long before Cuomo signs a bill that pays the insurance bill for illegals on the taxpayer dime???

                      Comment


                        #71
                        I think it's time for some Presidential executive action that denies federal highway funding to states that allow illegals to get drivers licenses.
                        NRA Patron Life Member
                        Caribou R&P Club Range Officer
                        NRA RSO

                        Comment


                          #72
                          Originally posted by dougfxdl View Post
                          I think it's time for some Presidential executive action that denies federal highway funding to states that allow illegals to get drivers licenses.
                          Ding Ding We have a winner.
                          Legally an invader can't work here so how are they supposed to get money for a car or insurance ?
                          Road signs to be in Spanish coming to a state near you . I hope the DMV test dudes all fail them on their road test and will they have to learn Spanish to tell them what to do ? What's next interpreters in the car .

                          Comment


                            #73
                            Originally posted by FastPhil View Post

                            Ding Ding We have a winner.
                            Legally an invader can't work here so how are they supposed to get money for a car or insurance ?
                            Road signs to be in Spanish coming to a state near you . I hope the DMV test dudes all fail them on their road test and will they have to learn Spanish to tell them what to do ? What's next interpreters in the car .
                            the invaders will take their road tests during the blindfolded taxi cab race at riverhead raceway

                            Comment


                              #74
                              i just saw a picture of the kindergarden class at tuckahoe school in southampton . 20 brown , 2 white , 1 black

                              Comment


                                #75
                                From th article
                                "Supporters of the bill include the state Business Council and immigrant advocates who think licenses would help immigrants get jobs."

                                I thought that was against the law?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X