Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Application for an Extreme Risk Protection Order

Gotta love the city. $210 fee. LOL.
    Steps to Prepare and File an Extreme Risk Protection Order Application An Extreme Risk Protection Order (ERPO) is a court order issued when a person may be dangerous to themselves or others.  An ERPO prohibits a person from purchasing or possessing guns and requires the person to surrender any guns they already own or possess.  An ERPO can also direct the police to search a person, premises or a vehicle for guns and remove them.  An ERPO case may be started by a district attorney, a police officer, a school official, or a
    Pat ------> NRA Endowment Member

So all it takes is an application and any given libtard judge, most of whom don't think anyone should have guns in the first place, and buh-bye 2nd Amendment, due process, etc.

Comment

So if I claim my neighbor stops for few beers after work once a week can I have his DL and his car taken away? You know, for safety’s sake.

Comment

This is so messed up . Also when the EPRO expires you can file to get your guns back . You have to show proof of ownership . How do you do that with rifles that you have no receipts or proof. What about AWs that have been registered? How and where will your confiscated property be stored before it is destroyed or in some LEOs safe ? Best of all a teacher call submit a form for all this bullshit

Comment

No, because vehicular manslaughter is not scary, only guns.
          It's all the same, we're all ashamed of our children who can't read between the lies of their textbooks
          This world must bear witness to a revolution every now and then
          We clutched our quills to scribe the bills of this great nation
          Now show me you can hold a fucking pen

Comment

Who’s gonna be the first one to fill one out for cuomo
            NRA, NYSRPA, SAF member, Freeport R&R.

Comment

Originally posted by disturbed0013 View Post
              Who’s gonna be the first one to fill one out for cuomo
              Take it easy on Andy. He’s busy today sending people to PR and Florida for storm related bullshit and barking at other guvernators to DO SOMETHING about guns. Can’t expect him to be worrying about how to unscrew us here in his state.

Comment

the new doxing

Comment

The $210 is for the filing fee for the complainant. Then $95 for the request for a judge along with $45 for the motion fee, since this is in the form of a motion.
                  Of course, the county clerk can waive all of the above if the complainant says he/she cannot afford it and can apply as a "poor person".

Comment

Working...
                  X