Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I voted.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #61
    Originally posted by Dan 0351 View Post

    Got it, thanks.

    Next election I'm going to run on the Free Lobster party, the 85% Property Tax Reduction party, Free Oral Sex party and the Free Ice Cream party all at once.

    How can I lose?
    What the address and time of that party ?

    Comment


      #62
      Originally posted by Dan 0351 View Post

      Got it, thanks.

      Next election I'm going to run on the Free Lobster party, the 85% Property Tax Reduction party, Free Oral Sex party and the Free Ice Cream party all at once.

      How can I lose?
      Depends. Does one have to give or receive this free oral sex?
      Steve

      Comment


        #63
        Originally posted by spider View Post

        Your signature is your ID.
        As I age my signature gets worse and worse daily. It is basically an indecipherable scribble. However, I had no problem voting - very sad!

        Comment


          #64
          Originally posted by Dan 0351 View Post

          Got it, thanks.

          Next election I'm going to run on the Free Lobster party, the 85% Property Tax Reduction party, Free Oral Sex party and the Free Ice Cream party all at once.

          How can I lose?
          epstien did not kill himself

          Comment


            #65
            Originally posted by BurgerMeister View Post

            As I age my signature gets worse and worse daily. It is basically an indecipherable scribble. However, I had no problem voting - very sad!
            I intentionally screwed up my signature. No problems, no questions.
            John Valuk is dead. He fell on his head.

            Comment


              #66
              Nothing to vote on for me this time. No election in my district
              Take a young person shooting.... Take 2 or more if you can...

              Comment


                #67
                Originally posted by Glenn B View Post
                I voted too but in Texas.
                Cool! Your vote actually counted!

                Comment


                  #68
                  Originally posted by Aquabach View Post

                  This pisses me off that you posted this late last night.
                  Had you posted it earlier i would have done it too!
                  What a great idea.

                  I actually usually ask them if they want to see my ID and they emphatically;ly say No.
                  I am so doing this next year
                  Me too, but I'm going to pretend to be mute.

                  Comment


                    #69
                    Originally posted by cas View Post

                    I intentionally screwed up my signature. No problems, no questions.
                    I can easily forge my wife's signature.

                    i'm love to see them question whether my first name is really ****.

                    I'd have to start going off about discrimination and ask if I will be allowed to use the women's room.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X