Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sheriff Toulon admitted we are less safe. This was my response.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sheriff Toulon admitted we are less safe. This was my response.

Ok Sheriff Toulon, here is your opportunity to right a wrong. Honor your oath to uphold and defend the constitution of the United States. Remove restrictions on concealed carry on the east end of Suffolk County where you have jurisdiction over permits to do so. By your own admission that we are less safe, it is your duty to do so. That would put pressure on SCPD who has jurisdiction over the remaining western towns of Suffolk County to follow suit. It has been proven in study after study that when concealed carry is eased, crime goes down and communities are safer. Here is your opportunity to do what’s right. I await your response.

Do me a favor and don’t post here that I’m wasting my time, fighting a losing battle, yadda yadda, whatever. Go to the Suffolk County Sheriffs website and post a comment.

https://www.suffolkcountysheriffsoff...e-story-so-far

Good job!!!

Comment

Excellent!

Comment

Keep fighting the good fight.

Comment

I can't find imrich 's post on the sheriff's site. Can anyone help?

Or did he delete it already?

Comment

Originally posted by Range Time View Post
            I can't find imrich 's post on the sheriff's site. Can anyone help?

Or did he delete it already?
            It’s there. Scroll all the way down.
            Attached Files
            Steve

Comment

I'm holding my breath...

Comment

Better to post on his Facebook page for more exposure

looks like Sheriff Toulon is milking his appearances about the new baillaws all over social media

https://www.facebook.com/SuffolkSheriff/
                The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on earth, and not to be under the will or legislative authority of man, but only to have the law of nature for his rule ...Samuel Adams, "The Rights of the Colonists" page 419

Comment

That's a good idea but I'm not on Facebook. If anyone is so inclined, feel free to copy/paste.

Comment

Here’s a crazy idea. There is 70,000 something pistol licensees on Long Island, the vast majority are not retired LEO and are restricted to “sportsman” carry. What if we spammed those tyrants with amendments for a full CCW. We will use this travesty of bail reform as our “proper cause” and the information from the Suffolk county Sheriff that we are less safe. Sure we will all get denied at first but how many people actually apply for an upgrade? If we can get a few hundred people to apply that can put some pressure, it will cost $5-$10, maybe one sick day from work. Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by imrich View Post
                      Ok Sheriff Toulon, here is your opportunity to right a wrong. Honor your oath to uphold and defend the constitution of the United States. Remove restrictions on concealed carry on the east end of Suffolk County where you have jurisdiction over permits to do so. By your own admission that we are less safe, it is your duty to do so. That would put pressure on SCPD who has jurisdiction over the remaining western towns of Suffolk County to follow suit. It has been proven in study after study that when concealed carry is eased, crime goes down and communities are safer. Here is your opportunity to do what’s right. I await your response.

Do me a favor and don’t post here that I’m wasting my time, fighting a losing battle, yadda yadda, whatever. Go to the Suffolk County Sheriffs website and post a comment.

https://www.suffolkcountysheriffsoff...e-story-so-far
                      E97DEB0E-5DA5-424B-B1E0-6BA102AD8E43.jpeg
                      "Get a Dog. Cause Cats Are For Bitches!"

Comment

Good reply to a shefiff hypocrite who carries a gun for his protection..

Comment

This law has been know about for the last year. It was voted in and various agencies have been preparing for the implementation of the law for many months. So why the hell have all these people, including Toulon, waited til AFTER the law took effect, to speak out against it. They are all full of crap and just looking for media attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Punisher1336 View Post
                            This law has been know about for the last year. It was voted in and various agencies have been preparing for the implementation of the law for many months. So why the hell have all these people, including Toulon, waited til AFTER the law took effect, to speak out against it. They are all full of crap and just looking for media attention.
                            Because the sheep are finally finding out and starting to baaaaabaaaaaa. Can't cause a panic with the sheep.

Comment

it will cost lives but the law will eventually change .

what can possibly go Wrong. criminals get issued a piece of paper then released.
                              let's make america great again

Comment

Working...
                              X