No announcement yet.

Cuomo has got to go...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fingers crossed that a drunk illegal with a new driver's license takes out Cuomo's SUV on his daddy's bridge.

Comment

Originally posted by Citypaul1 View Post
      Wonder what they would do if it was one of their kids or grandchildren, knowing they passed the law that killed them!
      Blame Trump, duh!

Comment

Seriously, anyone see idiotcracy? Because this is it, in real life. What a tragedy. There will be more just like this, and worse.

Comment

DWI and kill someone and out no bail.... but....

.... put 11 rounds in a magazine and ohhhhhhh boyyyy..... right to pound me in the ass prison you go.

NRA Lifetime Member / NRA RSO & Certified Pistol Instructor
          NYSRPA Member / Freeport R&R Member
          Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network Member

Comment

Prayer's for the victims friend's and family. Now I ask you,,How in the hell does andy put his head on a pillow at night and sleep seeing, hearing what this BS law is doing to LAW ABIDING CITIZEN'S???????
            F U A C!!!!!

Comment

Not to worry Cuomo is going to Puerto Rico on our dime to help out there like there isn't something he could be doing with that money here.

Comment

Originally posted by artburg View Post
                Between the illegal immigrants getting licenses now causing DMV to basically be in perpetual gridlock and the no bail shit this state if possible is even in WORSE shape than BEFORE. This story is completely UNBELIEVABLE
                When do we vote again???

http://longisland.news12.com/story/4...-parkway-crash
                Damn I should’ve took pics from NYC DMV Queens Whitestone from yesterday. Now that location is always busy however the line started around the building and down the block to get in!!!
                That was crazy shit. You’d think they are giving away free shit
                A .45acp says go away in any language ~ Clint Smith

Comment

Originally posted by ANYGUNWILLDOIFUWILLDO View Post

Damn I should’ve took pics from NYC DMV Queens Whitestone from yesterday. Now that location is always busy however the line started around the building and down the block to get in!!!
                  They are

Comment

News 12 report from yesterday at Carman Ave DMV said folks were getting on line at 4:30am because people were getting turned away at 9am after opening at 8am. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by oshwan View Post
                      News 12 report from yesterday at Carman Ave DMV said folks were getting on line at 4:30am because people were getting turned away at 9am after opening at 8am. SMH
                      Friend went to DMV last week to turn in old plates. The line was out the door and around the block.
                      I am not armed out of fear of who's in front of me.
                      I am armed out of love of those behind me.

Anyone who says money doesn't matter to them is either a FOOL or a LIAR or BOTH!

Comment

assholes like this wll constantly keep getting re-elected.

I am very curious to see when will it be enough for them to start voting for people that give a shit about the citizens of this state.
                        let's make america great again

Comment

Saw on the news that DMV has been opening earlier to help with the crowds. Seriously? So all the crowding and delays prior, the legal citizens of NY got the bird flipped to them from the state, but now that illegals are bogging down the system, they'll go out of pocket spending God knows how much in extra manpower to open early etc. Get the fuck out of here!

Comment

I wonder why the motor vehicle did not set up some temporary branches just for the influx of new people.
                            I wonder will driver licenses now only be valid in the issuing state like gun licenses.
                            I doubt it. so all states can have illegal immigrants driving around because a few states decided to make it legal.
                            yet our gun licenses are only somewhat valid in our state.
                            makes sense in a New York kind of way
                            let's make america great again

Comment

Originally posted by ANYGUNWILLDOIFUWILLDO View Post

They are giving away free shit,voters rights.
                              Unless they check a box,registered to vote.
                              Last edited by artburg; 01-14-2020, 06:37 PM.

Comment

New York would automatically add any citizen that fills out a state form to the voting rolls under a revised bill set to head to the state Senate.

Senate Majority Leader Andrea Stewart-Cousins is scheduled to push for the bill alongside voting advocates and other Democrats Thursday.

Her staffers say the bill is expected to pass the Senate Thursday. Lawmakers scrapped a similar bill last summer because of an error in its wording.
                                Last edited by doctorpc; 01-14-2020, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X