Cuomo has got to go...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Havfun View Post
    I wonder why the motor vehicle did not set up some temporary branches just for the influx of new people.
    I wonder will driver licenses now only be valid in the issuing state like gun licenses.
    I doubt it. so all states can have illegal immigrants driving around because a few states decided to make it legal.
    yet our gun licenses are only somewhat valid in our state.
    makes sense in a New York kind of way
    Great point. I believe TSA will not accept these license as verified ID to fly on but other than that I wonder if other states can declare them a no go.
    They are being issued primarily to a population who acknowledges a criminal act in order to obtain the license. Seriously WTF territory we’ve drifted in to.

Comment

His old man went too far and got beat by a Republican nobody ever heard of.
      No one ever wished they didn't have a gun.

Comment

Funny how some people think voting will change all this. Call me when you want to tar and feather the governor.

Comment

Chomo knows he's already done next term so he's just going to push an extreme liberal policy to the max put us in such a deficit and mess then he walks away

Comment

Originally posted by Ransom View Post
            Chomo knows he's already done next term so he's just going to push an extreme liberal policy to the max put us in such a deficit and mess then he walks away
            This is him applying for the VP spot on the 2020 ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntington Guy View Post

Doubt he'll be chosen. Of Biden, Bernie, Waren, Mayor Pete - who'd ask him??

I am not armed out of fear of who's in front of me.
              I am armed out of love of those behind me.

Anyone who says money doesn't matter to them is either a FOOL or a LIAR or BOTH!

Comment

Originally posted by LiDad View Post

Doubt he'll be chosen. Of Biden, Bernie, Waren, Mayor Pete - who'd ask him??
                Didn’t say it made sense, lol. He’s always believe his birthright was to be President. If you look at how off the rails he has gone since his ticket back to DC (Hillary) crashed and burned, I think it makes sense. Free everything, restore felons voting rights, gun control, abortion, he’s all but become an honorary Puerto Rico Senator. He’s tired of NY and thinks his brand of insanity is what the rest of the USA needs whether they want it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Ransom View Post
                  Chomo knows he's already done next term
                  From your lips to God's ears. One of the most dangerous men on the planet.

Comment

Originally posted by FDEMTNYC View Post
                    The victims/families affected by these released recidivists should make a class action suit against the Albany Asshole, and every politician that signed onto this.
                    It would be pointless. They have immunity. Unfortunately the establishment has granted that to itself over the years.
                    "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
                    Tucker Max

Infirmitate Invitat Violentiam
                    Finicky Fat Guy

Comment

Originally posted by Huntington Guy View Post

He's only about a year too late.
                      No one ever wished they didn't have a gun.

Comment

Working...
                      X