S7065

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S7065

Requires a purchaser of any firearm, rifle or shotgun to submit to a mental health evaluation and provide the seller with his or her approval to purchase such firearm.

Democrat from Queens
    i hope it passes.
    then the a Fudds might wake the fuck up
    "Get a Dog. Cause Cats Are For Bitches!"

Comment

I am all for this if police officers are required to comply as well.
      Know your rights/Refuse peacefully to consent to a search /Ask if you are free to go or are being detained/Even if you are not doing anything wrong the 4th Amendment protects you against unreasonable searches/Never say anything to law enforcement even if you think it will help you/If questioned you should clearly and unequivocally request that you would like to have an attorney present and defer any questions until then/Never go to prison because you are afraid to go to jail.

Comment

Ummmm no.
        NRA Lifetime Member / NRA RSO & Certified Pistol Instructor
        NYSRPA Member / Freeport R&R Member
        Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network Member

Comment

The idiots who voted him in should have had to get the mental health eval.

Comment

What other Constitutional Right do you have to submit to a mental health check for to exercise?

Comment

Fucking idiot from Queens needs a mental eval...

Comment

How about a law that before you can run for any public office you must pass an exam on the US Constitution?

Comment

Originally posted by Waffen1974 View Post
                  How about a law that before you can run for any public office you must pass an exam on the US Constitution?
                  AND a mental health evaluation

Comment

FUJS, not going to waste my time I already know how this jackass voted for bail reform

Comment

It’s their job to get their names printed in the paper or in the news. So they have to think of some idiotic thing....

Comment

Originally posted by class3 View Post
                        I am all for this if police officers are required to comply as well.
                        And politicians

Comment

Working...
                        X