Face-to-Face gun sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paté View Post
    I can tell you that Nassau County PD had many officers out to shut down stores today. I know that Bruce @ Hunters is still open after a visit and was a given a letter saying he can remain open. It appears a lot of it has to do with him being a one man show.
    Fucking PD have nothing else better to do. Saw Park Ranger unit as well at Yaphank sporting Clays last weekend (Sunday to be exact).
    A .45acp says go away in any language ~ Clint Smith

Comment

Classic firearms has a notice on their website that they are not shipping to N.Y., NJ or CA. At this time... figures...
      Attached Files
      Last edited by cityrepo61; 03-25-2020, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Nice way to block the 2nd A

Comment

Originally posted by bigbore44 View Post
          Yup...sole proprietor status lets him open up. One man show wins.
          Why?

Comment

Yup...sole proprietor status lets him open up. One man show wins.
            I've worked every day this week.
            Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

Originally posted by Range Time View Post

Why?
              We can work alone. It's an interesting clause. I've always worked with another pair of hands. It's a different day when you do everything yourself.
              Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

Has to do with isolation in the workplace. Hard to maintain the 6' rule with coworkers in cramped spaces etc. Just my take on it, I could be wrong. Sole proprietors are exempt from jury duty as well if my memory serves correct.

Comment

Has to do with isolation in the workplace. Hard to maintain the 6' rule with coworkers in cramped spaces etc. Just my take on it, I could be wrong. Sole proprietors are exempt from jury duty as well if my memory serves correct.
                  How can you build anything if you have to be six feet apart?

Comment

Originally posted by spider View Post

How can you build anything if you have to be six feet apart?
                    Lol...I was referring to having to work behind a gun counter type setting, but I do see your point. As a contractor, you are fooked.

Comment

Lol...I was referring to having to work behind a gun counter type setting, but I do see your point. As a contractor, you are fooked.
                      How do I hang sheet rock in a bathroom with another person?

Comment

It is impossible to do residential renovation and keep the new rules of separation. It's impossible. Starting with riding in the truck to the job. And the guy who works for me lives with his parents. His dad just had a heart attack and four stents and his mom has a lot of complications from diabetes. They could both be on ventilators tomorrow.
                        Last edited by spider; 03-25-2020, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by spider View Post

It is impossible to do residential renovation and keep the new rules of separation. It's impossible. Starting with riding in the truck to the job. And the guy who works for me lives with his parents. His dad just had a heart attack and four stents and his mom has a lot of complications from diabetes. They could both be on ventilators tomorrow.

I don’t understand why the landscaper across the street can work, he has 3 guys sitting next to each other in a truck.

Comment

Originally posted by mickeyblueyes View Post

I don’t understand why the landscaper across the street can work, he has 3 guys sitting next to each other in a truck.
                            I have two theories...#1 someone close to Steve Ballone owns a landscaping company and they don't want to miss out on the spring cleanups. #2 They don't want a whole bunch of unemployed Spanish guys sitting around with no money and nothing to do.

Comment

Originally posted by mickeyblueyes View Post

They have been designated essential. We can't have messy lawns during a pandemic.

Comment

I've been told that some stores remain open however gun sales are to LEO only!

Comment

Working...
                                X