Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andrew Cuomo: An Idiot Without Equal

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Andrew Cuomo: An Idiot Without Equal

    That's the title of the article.
    Awesome. And true

    http://markpantano.com/index.php/201...without-equal/

    There is stupid, and then there is Andrew Cuomo stupid.

    With the Left having an hysterical breakdown over the possibility that President Trump’s nominee to the Supreme Court might actually follow the Constitution and overturn Roe v. Wade, NY Governor Andrew Cuomo wanted to prove to the lunatics in his party that he is just as committed to baby killing as they are. To prove it, he promised to bring a lawsuit if the Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade.

    Cuomo says that he will sue the Supreme Court for their decision. And if he loses, he vows to appeal… to the Supreme Court.

    He’s a lawyer. And the Governor of a state. And, as far as I know, he has not recently had a stroke.

    What. An. Idiot.

    Source: The Daily Wire

    Cuomogunsdeath.jpgCumoquotecrisis.jpgCuomoapplause.jpgCuomoLiedGrandmaDied.jpgCuomoAssholeimage_56192.jpg

    "Get a Dog. Cause Cats Are For Bitches!"

    #2
    Just the facts.
    Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

    Comment


      #3
      https://www.democratandchronicle.com...ll/3030888001/

      Gov. Andrew Cuomo's response to the coronavirus pandemic has gained him record approval ratings from New York voters, a poll Monday found.

      The Democratic governor's job performance rating in his 10th year in office hit a high of 71% to 28%, up eight percentage points from last month, the Siena College poll said.

      His favorability rating rose to 77%-21%, up from 71% to 23%, matching his highest ever in February 2011, just two months into his first term.


      Ballistic: "Grif... You are my legal eagle spirit animal...."

      Comment


        #4
        Right this very second, on Glenn Beck, Stu is running through a timeline of Cuomo's stupidity.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Grifhunter View Post
          https://www.democratandchronicle.com...ll/3030888001/

          Gov. Andrew Cuomo's response to the coronavirus pandemic has gained him record approval ratings from New York voters, a poll Monday found.

          The Democratic governor's job performance rating in his 10th year in office hit a high of 71% to 28%, up eight percentage points from last month, the Siena College poll said.

          His favorability rating rose to 77%-21%, up from 71% to 23%, matching his highest ever in February 2011, just two months into his first term.

          So instead of 1/2 the population being morons in New York state it's over 3/4s.
          To be fair the free stuff army and state employees and businesses that make money off the state should love the guy.
          Taxpayers on the other hand are another story
          "Get a Dog. Cause Cats Are For Bitches!"

          Comment


            #6
            He's not an idiot. He's a POS tyrant. Calling him an idiot gives him an excuse for his actions.
            Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

            Comment


              #7
              Andrew Cuomo: An Idiot Without Equal

              umm Nancy Pelosi might be equal
              let's make america great again

              Comment


                #8
                An idiot doesn't realize what he's doing may harm others. An asshole doesn't give a shit... or even wants to harm others.
                Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Barnslayer View Post
                  An idiot doesn't realize what he's doing may harm others. An asshole doesn't give a shit... or even wants to harm others.
                  an asshole I thought was someone that came across rude and obnoxious. I think these are sociopaths . truthfully
                  let's make america great again

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Maybe his approval rating is up because he caused a lot of those opposed to him to die?

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Mrprovy View Post
                      Maybe his approval rating is up because he caused a lot of those opposed to him to die?
                      Ignorance reigns through out the state
                      "Get a Dog. Cause Cats Are For Bitches!"

                      Comment


                        #12
                        people have to be careful there should be safeguards. but you cannot close down businesses for months and expect people to financially recover. and then allow some companies to open because there special it's just fucking crazy.
                        and he is trying to be a hero about it
                        let's make america great again

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Havfun View Post
                          people have to be careful there should be safeguards. but you cannot close down businesses for months and expect people to financially recover. and then allow some companies to open because there special it's just fucking crazy.
                          and he is trying to be a hero about it
                          when people are living on welfare which party do they generally vote for consistently?
                          Now ask yourself which party Cuomo belongs too?
                          "Get a Dog. Cause Cats Are For Bitches!"

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Without equal? Maybe, but there are certainly contenders for runner up and honorable mention.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              ‘Ask President Trump’: Cuomo Blames Trump For Nursing Home COVID Deaths

                              stupid.jpg
                              Cuomo blamed Trump for mass deaths in nursing homes after forcing long-term care facilities to take in coronavirus positive patients.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X