Made my day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Made my day

Trying to upload video but it’s not working. So there was a Trump rally / caravan today starting in Port Jefferson. I decided to cut in at Setauket. I’m hanging out with a group of Trump supporters on one side of the road and on the other side are BLM and Biden supporters. So the caravan is coming into Setauket on 25 A and I get in my truck and pull on the side so I can cut in when it passes. Then it happens. At the light the BLMs protestors think it’s a good idea to stop the caravan. I have to admit it was quite entertaining and ugly at the same time. A black guy actually came up and grabbed the Biden flag and threw it on the ground. Cops showed up but it took some time before they but the bracelets on 2 BLM protestors and gave them a ride. For 10 minutes I thought I was videoing the whole thing but I’m an ass. The caravan finally got moving with me about 15 cars behind the leader. The lead car was a black suburban with a guy who looked like Trump. Lol

A few people gave us the finger along the way but many more people were honking there horns in support. From all accounts sleeping Joe doesn’t stand a chance in hell. Meanwhile I’m saying to myself who are the idiots giving us the finger going to vote for ?

Comment

My daughter went to brunch today in West Palm (Florida). Restaurant was on the water.
      She said there was another Trump boat parade going by and she said there were nearly a thousand boats.

Buddy called me from Dallas today. He was watching a Trump caravan go by his work with what he described as a hundred cars.

Things like this give me hope.

Comment

• bigbore44
        bigbore44 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

Originally posted by FastPhil View Post
      Trying to upload video but it’s not working. So there was a Trump rally / caravan today starting in Port Jefferson. I decided to cut in at Setauket. I’m hanging out with a group of Trump supporters on one side of the road and on the other side are BLM and Biden supporters. So the caravan is coming into Setauket on 25 A and I get in my truck and pull on the side so I can cut in when it passes. Then it happens. At the light the BLMs protestors think it’s a good idea to stop the caravan. I have to admit it was quite entertaining and ugly at the same time. A black guy actually came up and grabbed the Biden flag and threw it on the ground. Cops showed up but it took some time before they but the bracelets on 2 BLM protestors and gave them a ride. For 10 minutes I thought I was videoing the whole thing but I’m an ass. The caravan finally got moving with me about 15 cars behind the leader. The lead car was a black suburban with a guy who looked like Trump. Lol
      I’m confused about this?? Why would a Black man grab a Biden sign and throw it on the ground if the BLM group and Biden supporters were on the same side of the street?

Comment

Originally posted by mickeyblueyes View Post

I’m confused about this?? Why would a Black man grab a Biden sign and throw it on the ground if the BLM group and Biden supporters were on the same side of the street?
        Because he is a smart man and can think for himself

Comment

Good job Phil 👍🏻

Comment

Not sure if the link will work, but here was the in car perspective

Comment

Facebook cock-blocked you
              Life Member: ASA, GOA, NRA

Comment

I was able to play it by clicking on update your browser/Facebook. I'm also in the video to the right of the girl in the red. I'm standing across the street behind my Ram

Comment

And there I am Lol

Comment

Those bored old hippies need a new hobby, they've been standing on that corner every saturday for more years than I can remember.
                    Dear Buddha, please bring me a pony and a plastic rocket.

Comment

The thing in the red #7 shirt got the bracelets and a ride in a squad car. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by pandm View Post
                        My daughter went to brunch today in West Palm (Florida). Restaurant was on the water.
                        She said there was another Trump boat parade going by and she said there were nearly a thousand boats.

Buddy called me from Dallas today. He was watching a Trump caravan go by his work with what he described as a hundred cars.

Things like this give me hope.
                        I had hope but going through the inner city of Dallas two days ago and counted more Biden signs then I have seen in any state i have visited this year. The signs were in the hood, suburban neighborhoods and businesses. 13 Biden signs was quite a surprise for a city in northern Texas. Californians are spreading their virus like the pandemic they are
                        A .45acp says go away in any language ~ Clint Smith

Comment

Originally posted by ANYGUNWILLDOIFUWILLDO View Post

I had hope but going through the inner city of Dallas two days ago and counted more Biden signs then I have seen in any state i have visited this year. The signs were in the hood, suburban neighborhoods and businesses. 13 Biden signs was quite a surprise for a city in northern Texas. Californians are spreading their virus like the pandemic they are
                          Dallas is toast. The whole Dallas area is lousy w Californians the past 6-7 years. My son was just south of there in Waxahachie and the California transplants were buying everything...everything. My boy finally said enough and went down to Waco. He says it is much more betterer there.

Comment

Working...
                          X