November 20, 2020 | 2:13pm
    Enlarge Image

The Andrew Cuomo Thanksgiving window sticker.Custom 716MORE ON:

ANDREW CUOMO

Gov. Andrew Cuomo will receive Emmy for COVID-19 TV briefings

You're not my dad, Gov. Cuomo — and please stop pretending

Anthony Fauci insists COVID-19 vaccines are safe, not rushed

Whoopi, Ben Stiller, Rosie Perez to headline Cuomo re-election fundraiser

ALBANY — One upstate company wants Gov. Andrew Cuomo to be the biggest turkey at your Thanksgiving dinner this year.

The Buffalo-based design firm Custom 716 is selling stickers of the governor’s face that can be put on a window to make it look like Cuomo is peering inside — presumably to make sure not too many people are there to celebrate the holiday this year.

The sticker is a clear way of ripping Cuomo for demanding that New York families avoid gathering in large groups for the holiday out of fears of spreading COVID-19.

“Great for all gatherings, sure to get laughs, great for your business or your home!” they write about the $10 sticker on their firm’s website.

“$10 and I will mail it to you for free, or pick up is available. Located in North Tonawanda, NY,” the description reads, offering a promo code allowing customers to bypass the $8.05 shipping and handling fee.

Cuomo has been begging New Yorkers to spend Turkey Day alone, warning the coronavirus’s rapid spread has increased in part thanks to small, indoor gatherings in recent months as the weather has turned slightly chillier.
    SEE ALSO

Thanksgiving WILL happen at my house: NYC pol hits back at new COVID-19 restrictions

“It’s your family, it’s your home, it’s your table — these are all environments where you feel safe and that’s the beauty of Thanksgiving,” he said during a phone conference briefing with reporters Thursday.

“Your safe zone is not a safe zone, your safe zone is dangerous this year.”

But the governor’s warnings have drawn sharp criticism from politicians and law enforcement agents across the state, who argue it’s nearly impossible to enforce caps on indoor, private gatherings.

A request for comment from Custom 716 was not immediately returned.

🤣🤣🤣😢
    Life Member: ASA, GOA, NRA

Comment

I would get one but I would be afraid I may throw something at it and break my window.

Comment

Make a great target.

To be human is to be armed.

Comment

It’s not a crime to make fun of him yet?

Comment

Thanks. I just ordered one. Hopefully it will arrive before we leave for Thanksgiving at my cousin’s house.
            "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
            Tucker Max

Infirmitate Invitat Violentiam
            Finicky Fat Guy

Comment

I heard about this on the radio. how long before they send out a cease and desist order for using his likeness.
              Originally posted by ChiefSailer
              Deplorables FTW!!

Comment

I got this sticker off amazon. It's in the back window of my vehicle.

Gov Idiot.jpg
                panem et circenses

Comment

andy book.jpg
                  A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition.

- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Originally posted by Huntington Guy View Post
                    It’s not a crime to make fun of him yet?
                    We're a few months out from that.
                    Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

Originally posted by spider View Post

We're a few months out from that.
                      And shortly thereafter, we will be required to have a portrait of him hanging up in every residence.

Comment

como got an emmy

Comment

Originally posted by GWBAHREN View Post

And shortly thereafter, we will be required to have a portrait of him hanging up in every residence.
                          I have one in my bedroom, it's like a shrine.
                          Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

On Friday I saw a guy in Walmart wearing a mask that said, "This mask is as useless as the governor." I want one.
                            "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
                            Tucker Max

Infirmitate Invitat Violentiam
                            Finicky Fat Guy

Comment

This is great!! 🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Working...
                              X