Repealing Governor’s emergency power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Repealing Governor’s emergency power

So the legislature senate majority leader Andrea Stewart-Cousins and assembly speakerCarl Heastie today (March 2nd) announced the Legislature will pass legislation repealing the temporary emergency powers that were granted to the governor last year at the start of Covid-19 pandemic.

https://cdn.ymaws.com/www.metropsa.o..._s_emergen.pdf
    Attached Files
    A .45acp says go away in any language ~ Clint Smith
    :mg

These are democrats. None of this is for our benefit.
    Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

I really wanted to be excited about this, but as you red the text, it becomes clear this is mostly just pandering and anti-Cuomo cover.

All it truly accomplishes is ending the state of "emergency" a few weeks early while keeping in place the restrictions.

I am far more concerned by the addition of disease to the list of "emergencies".
      Last edited by Range Time; 03-03-2021, 01:22 PM.

Comment

• Shotgun
        Shotgun commented
        Editing a comment
        Doesn't do anything unless the scumbag signs it.

You think he would sign it 🤔

• Range Time
        Range Time commented
        Editing a comment
        If it meant his reelection, he'd sign away his black, twisted soul and dig his dead mother up to sell into slavery.

This is only a power play.
      Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

anything that fucks coumo up is fine with me
      let's make america great again

Comment

as much as we all hate the cock sucker we need to respect the fact that in this country you are innocent until proven guilty. Now, i hope he has his balls dragged across broken glass the same way they did to Judge Kav.
        "If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." -Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

The animal they will replace cuomo with will make him look like 2A supporter lol

Comment

Originally posted by 1895guy View Post
            as much as we all hate the cock sucker we need to respect the fact that in this country you are innocent until proven guilty. Now, i hope he has his balls dragged across broken glass the same way they did to Judge Kav.
            Only in a court of law. Not in the court of public opinion.
            Last edited by Range Time; 03-03-2021, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1895guy View Post
              So we're just forgetting about the 15k old people he killed then, are we? We know he did that, right? He signed the EO. There's proof. I find him GUILTY of mass murder.

Let us remember that they didn't even give a fuck about the old people. It's only just now, that they have political cover to go after him, that they are doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by raceradam View Post

So we're just forgetting about the 15k old people he killed then, are we? We know he did that, right? He signed the EO. There's proof. I find him GUILTY of mass murder.

Let us remember that they didn't even give a fuck about the old people. It's only just now, that they have political cover to go after him, that they are doing it.
              And my feelings mirror yours. unfortunately until the courts do something about it hes a free man.
              "If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." -Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

With Cumhole screw the innocent till proven crap..Hang the scumbag enough of this dick..

Comment

I wonder when cancel culture is going to hit and change the name of the bridge he names after his father (really himself)

Comment

Working...
                  X