Want a job in NYS...only if you're vaccinated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want a job in NYS...only if you're vaccinated

Looks like NY is starting to re-open civil service tests. But, at least for a court officer, you need to be vaccinated at time of hire. I call bullshit and think it is definitely solid grounds for a lawsuit!
    Attached Files
    Life Member: ASA, GOA, NRA

Pretty soon your going to need some kind of proof to go to any public event and that’s only the beginning, mark my words. So what happens if you test positive for the antibodies? I have no plans yet of getting vaccinated

Comment

• Mrprovy
      Mrprovy commented
      Editing a comment
      Fuac, gfyny

We’re told to get the vaccine to develop antibodies to protect ourselves. If so....

- Why do we need the vaccine if we already have antibodies?

- Why does an unvaccinated person pose a threat to a vaccinated one?

Sounds like a bunch of lies to me.

Either the shot works or it doesn’t.
    Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

• rlitman
      rlitman commented
      Editing a comment
      There are a lot of lies. I've also read the lie that a vaccinated person poses a threat to an unvaccinated one.
      Why the hysteria? Because if it bleeds, it leads.
      Why vaccinate people with antibodies? Good question. Given the vaccination rates, as well as the numbers from antibody studies, my guess is that at least half the people who were vaccinated had no good reason to be.

• Barnslayer
      Barnslayer commented
      Editing a comment
      Dentists are being told by the ADA it is "their duty to their patients to get themselves vaccinated".
      If the patient is vaccinated, why would this matter?

So 2-3 yrs from today when they call for the job you need to get vaccinated.

Comment

Originally posted by Shamuscull View Post
      The state will be run by rabid animals in 2-3 years...oh wait ​​​​​​. It already is
      Life Member: ASA, GOA, NRA

Comment

Originally posted by Shamuscull View Post
        took my court officer test in 2014 - i scored 87. not good enough i guess as i never got called/ emailed. But you know what neither is the pay i heard there's not much OT in that (unless you're in NYC no more night court in Nassau/Suff I heard) and i'm NOT looking to get vaccinated in the foreseeable future

Comment

Papers.jpg

BTW anyone that is suprised this is starting is seriously naive
          "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

You need proof of vaccination to receive a government paycheck............
            BUT no proof of vaccination to receive a government handout.
            What a tough choice.

Comment

• M-14BULLETTS
              M-14BULLETTS commented
              Editing a comment
              or proof of anything to vote

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 1 photos.
            Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

I'm GTG
              Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

Another issue - if pushed - that may finally shatter the illusion that we have anything other than naked power running this country. The rule of law is dead. The sooner the Right accepts this, the sooner we can move on to either submission, dissidence or open opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnslayer View Post
                  We’re told to get the vaccine to develop antibodies to protect ourselves. If so....

- Why do we need the vaccine if we already have antibodies?

- Why does an unvaccinated person pose a threat to a vaccinated one?

Sounds like a bunch of lies to me.

Either the shot works or it doesn’t.

Well it’s NOT a true vaccine anyway so yeah… it’s not going to work. Watch.
                  NRA Lifetime Member / NRA RSO & Certified Basic Pistol Instructor
                  NYSRPA Member / Freeport R&R Member

Comment

https://youtu.be/qcdkzR1ZLv8

listen to the John Hopskin page six , this is some sick shit...
                    There are two types of people in this world. People that think the Goverment is looking out for their best interest and people that just think !

Comment

Originally posted by Helmup View Post
                      You need proof ofBest vaccination to receive a government paycheck............
                      BUT no proof of vaccination to receive a government handout.
                      What a tough choice.
                      Post of the month !!!

Comment

Originally posted by FastPhil View Post
                        Pretty soon your going to need some kind of proof to go to any public event and that’s only the beginning, mark my words. So what happens if you test positive for the antibodies? I have no plans yet of getting vaccinated
                        They don't care. I wish it was because they are idiots, but we know it's because they want to control us.

Comment

Working...
                        X