No announcement yet.

Want a job in NYS...only if you're vaccinated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You will have to inject it into my cold, dead arm!

Comment

So when do the religious objection, unions, civil liberties and all the other exemptions kick in? Only the average assholes will have to comply, the special assholes will get a pass.
      When 100% of the pharma Execs, DC politicians and CDC staff are vaccinated, lemme know.

Comment

I picked my hill awhile ago.

The rise of the Branch Covidians.

Last edited by OH UNCLE PAUL; 05-03-2021, 09:18 PM.
        The escape is complete. The inventor of Hawk fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 8 the Ocho)

Comment

Originally posted by Augustus View Post
          Another issue - if pushed - that may finally shatter the illusion that we have anything other than naked power running this country. The rule of law is dead. The sooner the Right accepts this, the sooner we can move on to either submission, dissidence or open opposition.
          https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...-and-zinc.aspx
          Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a rock.

Comment

• Augustus
            Augustus commented
            Editing a comment
            well, I'm not going to sign up, but I can imagine that this dr feels vulnerable for telling the truth

The bullshit is starting already. A certain school on LI has an upcoming graduation and the PTA wants kids and parents to be vaccinated to attend OR a rapid test taken 6 hours or less prior to the event OR a PCR test done no later than 3 days before the event.

Yep. Here it comes - no little white card no service.
          NRA Lifetime Member / NRA RSO & Certified Basic Pistol Instructor
          NYSRPA Member / Freeport R&R Member

Comment

Originally posted by Synner View Post
            The bullshit is starting already. A certain school on LI has an upcoming graduation and the PTA wants kids and parents to be vaccinated to attend OR a rapid test taken 6 hours or less prior to the event OR a PCR test done no later than 3 days before the event.

If the school isn’t a private business the PTA can GF themselves.
            Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Originally posted by Synner View Post

If you fail will you get a star?

The escape is complete. The inventor of Hawk fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 8 the Ocho)

Comment

Originally posted by OH UNCLE PAUL View Post

If you fail will you get a star?

I intend on making a large yellow Star of David and writing on it a large V for when The American Nazis demand it for travel
                If anyone thinks its an insult to those poor souls of the Holocaust it is actually the opposite.
                "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I'm more focused on the lack of resistance than the overreach. If power flexes & there is no opposition, then why not flex some more? Is this really a 'them' problem or is it a 'us' problem?

Comment

Working...
                  X