Voter fraud at DMV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voter fraud at DMV

OK Folks, read this to the end. This was from an old friend, she took her son to DMV for an ID and this is what happened. Pay attention, there are many out there that feel your rights are not as important as their agenda ...Call them on it!
    So, I took ---- to the DMV today to get his Non-Driver ID. When we walked in, there weren't many people there and I was 2nd in line to get our "number". I should have known this was too good to be true! ----&---- took a seat on one of the benches while I got on line. When it was my turn, I proceeded to the desk and told the woman there why we have come to this fabulous establishment on this beautiful, sunny day. I handed her the application form along with -----'s birth certificate. She asked me for his Social Security card which I did not have but his Social Security number was written on the form. As she is reviewing the sheet, she tears off the bottom part by the perforation, crumples it up and throws it in the garbage.

For those of you who may not know this, that part is the voter registration form. It is to be filled out to register to vote if you will be 18 on or before Election Day of that year.
    ------- filled out the form and signed his name because he would like to vote in this presidential election; his first.

I calmly stood there and waited for her to finish giving me my instructions on what I needed to get ------ his non-driver ID form which also consisted of another form that she handed me. When she was finished I asked her why she tore off the voter registration form and threw it in her garbage pail. She told me it wasn't needed; they would take care of that at the next window. I said to her, "well how will they take care of that if the form is not present? I noticed you looked it over before you threw it away. Did you not like his party affiliation and therefore threw it away giving him and me the false impression that he did register to vote once he handed in the form for his non-driver ID?" (Obviously, I'm not giving away what party affiliation he filled out to keep his information private but I did use the name of that said party when I asked her the question) She gave me a blank stare. She told me I would not need it. My response was this: "Well I would like you to reach back down into the garbage pail and pull his form out and hand it back to me please." She looked at me as if I had 10 heads but reached down into her garbage pail to retrieve the form. She handed it back to me at which time I asked her to please straighten it out because it was in a crumpled ball. She straightened it out and handed it back to me. I said, "Thank you and just for the record he will be registering to vote and he will be voting in November for the candidate who represents the party he checked off! You have yourself a nice day!!"

HOW DARE SHE tear off his voter registration form, crumple it up and throw in the garbage!!
    Yes, I will be filing a complaint with the NYSDMV AND letting my county and state legislators know about this!
    It makes one wonder how many other unsuspecting people have had this done to them!
    Take a young person shooting.... Take 2 or more if you can...

Funny that you can register and vote right away. But if you change parties too close (with in months) of a primary you can't vote in that party's primary.
    I am not armed out of fear of who's in front of me.
    I am armed out of love of those behind me.

Anyone who says money doesn't matter to them is either a FOOL or a LIAR or BOTH!

Comment

DMV is a constant source of entertainment: 'Pastafarian' wins right to wear colander on head in driving licence photo
      Lindsay Miller of Massachusetts had previously been forbidden from wearing the strainer in allegience to the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

The Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles had previously forbidden Lindsay Miller from sporting the unconventional headgear, worn by followers of the satirical Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, or 'Pastafarians'.However, the decision was overturned after Miller launched an appeal with the assistance of the Secular Legal Society. Lawyer Patty DeJuneas told the Boston Globe: "I’m not a Pastafarian. But my understanding, and my view of it, is that it’s a secular religion that uses parody to make certain points about a belief system." The Pastafarian 'religion' was founded a decade ago after the Kansas school board came under pressure to teach the theory of intelligent design in biology class as an alternative to evolution.

LI Ammo, 2 Larkfield Rd. East Northport,

Comment

Did she happen to mention the uhmmm heritage of the thing behind the counter?
        "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction" R.R.

Comment

The Democrats and liberals will stop at nothing to push their agenda. And they will do everything in their power to stop someone with opposing views, even to the point of breaking the law and getting violent.

Every year when I go to my polling place, the women volunteers at the polling place and sign in tables, are constantly talking politics and such. It's very clear they are Democrats and liberals by what they're saying. Yet, this is a clear violation of election law. Yet, how do you prove it? Recording what they're saying is forbidden within the voting facility. The laws were written to protect the free speech of only the Democrats and liberals.
          Evil beware, Postal Bob is here!
          Certified NROI RSO

Member Freeport R&R

Comment

I've witnessed a good bit of fraud working tech support on ballot machines..... all of it was democrat.

Comment

Tossing a document with private, personally identifying info like DOB and SSN also put him at risk of identity theft....bonus

Comment

Originally posted by Postal Bob View Post
                The Democrats and liberals will stop at nothing to push their agenda. And they will do everything in their power to stop someone with opposing views, even to the point of breaking the law and getting violent.

Every year when I go to my polling place, the women volunteers at the polling place and sign in tables, are constantly talking politics and such. It's very clear they are Democrats and liberals by what they're saying. Yet, this is a clear violation of election law. Yet, how do you prove it? Recording what they're saying is forbidden within the voting facility. The laws were written to protect the free speech of only the Democrats and liberals.
                I've witnessed the same banter in my town. When my wife and I signed in, some volunteer jackass says to the other volunteers sitting with him... "Two R's in a row. That's odd" . I said to him, "What's so odd about it?". He got all squirrely. Then I said "Do you have a problem with it?" Then his co-worker butted in and asked me about the logo on my ball cap, (PBR bull riding) to diffuse the situation.
                I wished I had it recorded.
                Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

You may have kept the party s choice secret but I'm willing to bet my mortgage it wasn't Demorcrap
                  "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                  X