No announcement yet.

Adams defends brother’s NYPD job, says he’ll protect against white supremacists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adams defends brother’s NYPD job, says he’ll protect against white supremacists

Mayor Eric Adams on Sunday defended choosing his brother to serve as a deputy NYPD commissioner, saying he needs someone he can trust to protect him — including from potential threats by white supremacists.
    Mayor Eric Adams on Sunday defended choosing his brother to serve as a deputy NYPD commissioner, saying he needs someone he can trust to protect him.

Oh jeez, this guy...Adams just keeps getting exponentially worse with every dumbass comment. Is he intentionally trying to out stupid Deblasio? Cause he's showing some real promise here.

Comment

His impulse to make everything racial is a surprise to anybody?
    Ballistic: "Grif... You are my legal eagle spirit animal...."

Comment

Literally comical. It could be a Sit-Com.
      “The Wise are silent, the Foolish speak, and children are thus led astray.”
      Algernon Blackwood

Comment

dinkins without the intellect

Comment

He'll end up protecting the city from white taxpayers.
      Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Originally posted by stymie cosentino View Post
      Mayor Eric Adams on Sunday defended choosing his brother to serve as a deputy NYPD commissioner, saying he needs someone he can trust to protect him — including from potential threats by white supremacists.
      Nothing like having a racist mayor
      NYC is sooo fucked.
      "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by stymie cosentino View Post
      Brother from another?

Comment

I guess his job will be to will put an end to those constant white supremacist parades down 5th Ave.
        Give peace a chance, I'll cover you in case that doesn't work out.

LIBERALISM should be classified as a MENTAL DISORDER!

Comment

he's hiring more kin than frank lucas

Comment

• Dan 0351
            Dan 0351
            Instructor/Collector
            Dan 0351 commented
            Editing a comment
            I just watched an hour episode about Frank Lucas, ended 10 minutes ago. NetFlix series, DRUG LORDS.

That didn't take long...

Mayor Eric Adams has demoted his younger brother after Hizzoner initially chose him to serve as a deputy NYPD commissioner, city officials confirmed Wednesday.
          Pat ------> NRA Lifetime Endowment Member #FAAFO

Comment

Working...
          X