The treatment of Judge Roy Moore by "fellow republicans""

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The treatment of Judge Roy Moore by "fellow republicans""

Holy shit! While I have no idea if Roy Moore is indeed guilty I do believe in due process unlike the media, democrats, and too many republicans. I can't fucking believe these cowardly RINO bastards who are calling for him to drop out after a left-wing loon levels 38-year-old allegations against him. Where were the media and democrats with Slick Willie? To see the likes of Peter King say on PMSNBC that Roy Moore should prove the allegations are wrong or drop out proves beyond a reasonable doubt that these entrenched swine of both parties need to be purged. I hope an allegation of Peter King fucking the neighbors basset hound comes out an he should prove it false or resign. If this shit continues no one is safe from a false accusation. Modern day salem witch trials. What is this country coming to? I truly fear for my children and the country they will inherit.

Here is the PMSNBC clip: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M38YEwDju24

Comment

guilty until they forget about your innocence if there is a (R) after your name

Comment

Couldn't get away with that crap if he were a Dem. McCain is the worst of them too, he should just switch parties and get on with it.

Comment

Funny how the people most vocal about how he should pull out, McCain and Romney, are both Presidential candidate losers and lifelong old-establishment party members that both hate Trump and anyone who supports him. Jealous much? Irrelevant much? Scared much? They see the new Bannon and/or Trump backed crowd as a direct threat to their existence. They're just lip flapping out of fear.

Comment

Claiming rape is the oldest trick in the libtard handbook.

Comment

I'll tell you what this is a hit job. The republicans that didn't back him in primary tossed him right under the bus. The Dems want to screw things up and look who reported Washington post 1 month before election. The other women Are all bullshit so you have one allegation from 40 years ago . This guy had many positions and never a word in 40 years.
              McCain a disgrace to the republicans and clearly out to hurt Trump anyway he can.
              to many of the swamp republicans will never get anything done. They can kiss 2018 good bye

Comment

Evidently the people who matter are not buying it and he is holding strong. Unfortunately this sends a message to non-conventional prospects- if you are not in the club FU.

The words of entrenched politicians and news media are not delivered in good faith.

The responsibility to save the Republic sits squarely on the people’s shoulders.

Comment

The swamp creatures are outing themselves over this.

Comment

40 years ago, formerly worked for the clinton campaign, and comes out during a period when he's trying to be elected. Seems legit.
                    “Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

This type of treatment is part of the establishments way of getting rid of obstacles that hinder/interferes with their machine.

Comment

Reeks of dirty democrat stink.
                        "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction" R.R.

Comment

Originally posted by Waffen1974 View Post
                          Holy shit! While I have no idea if Roy Moore is indeed guilty I do believe in due process unlike the media, democrats, and too many republicans. I can't fucking believe these cowardly RINO bastards who are calling for him to drop out after a left-wing loon levels 38-year-old allegations against him. Where were the media and democrats with Slick Willie? To see the likes of Peter King say on PMSNBC that Roy Moore should prove the allegations are wrong or drop out proves beyond a reasonable doubt that these entrenched swine of both parties need to be purged. I hope an allegation of Peter King fucking the neighbors basset hound comes out an he should prove it false or resign. If this shit continues no one is safe from a false accusation. Modern day salem witch trials. What is this country coming to? I truly fear for my children and the country they will inherit.
                          I agree with almost everything you posted. Except calling the RINOs cowards. That's not their motivating force.
                          They are greedy, self centered, selfish, power hungry, corrupt , lying sacks of shit swamp creatures.
                          But not necessarily cowards.
                          Oh alright. They're cowards too.

Comment

I never heard of this guy and I have no idea if any of the allegations are true but I did hear him on Hannity last week and I didn't like his answers.

Gun to my head, I'd have to come down on the side that this guy is a piece of shit. Maybe not as bad as Carlos Danger but a piece of shit nonetheless.

I don't know when he comes up for election but if he loses, Republicans lose the Senate.
                            I don't need a gun.
                            I have never needed a gun.
                            I hope I never need a gun and in all likelihood, I will never need a gun.
                            However, if I ever need a gun, I had better have a gun.
                            Therefore, I have a gun.

Regards,
                            Chris

Comment

He may turn out to be a real POS. That doesn't change the double standard the D's have when it comes to perverts, pedophiles and dirty old men in high office.

Clinton x ?? Dozens?
                              Weiner x who knows with this guy
                              Edwards
                              Wu
                              Condit
                              Mahoney
                              Ted Kennedy
                              Hart
                              Franks

No no one Party has an exclusive on their scuminess, but the Dems have the exclusive on indignant outrage and expectations of condemnation without more than an accusation.

Comment

Working...
                              X