Republicans pass bill to destroy fourth amendment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Republicans pass bill to destroy fourth amendment

I am surprised there isn’t more of an uproar. Hopefully Rand Paul's filibuster will be successful in the senate

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/...ent-again.html
    The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on earth, and not to be under the will or legislative authority of man, but only to have the law of nature for his rule ...Samuel Adams, "The Rights of the Colonists" page 419

I love the fourth amendment.

Comment

This would never survive the Senate. The filibuster still has uses in a modern society, even if it is regularly abused simply because of a political position

Comment

Originally posted by wdeister08 View Post
        This would never survive the Senate. The filibuster still has uses in a modern society, even if it is regularly abused simply because of a political position
        Hope your right, but I don’t have much hope it will be stopped
        The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on earth, and not to be under the will or legislative authority of man, but only to have the law of nature for his rule ...Samuel Adams, "The Rights of the Colonists" page 419

Comment

Originally posted by Ancap View Post

Hope your right, but I don’t have much hope it will be stopped
          More than enough Dems and civil liberty Republicans to get to 40. Id reckon, Collins, Murkowski, Paul are all on board. Means you can bleed 11 Neocon Dems and still hold it down.

Comment

Alexa explain the fourth amendment

Comment

ALways have the choice to not use cell phones and computers.... think about it.
              There are two types of people in this world. People that think the Goverment is looking out for their best interest and people that just think !

Comment

Not good. Hope it gets shot down. The democrats oppose anything Trump is for...so they may inadvertently do some good here...
                “Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Southshorerob View Post
                  ALways have the choice to not use cell phones and computers.... think about it.

Always have the choice not to use firearms either

Comment

I can't believe that this would, if passed, stand up to judicial review.
                    Last edited by Finicky Fat Guy; 01-12-2018, 02:59 PM.
                    "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
                    Tucker Max

Infirmitate Invitat Violentiam
                    Finicky Fat Guy

Comment

Originally posted by Finicky Fat Guy View Post
                      I can't believe that this would, if passed, stand up to judicial review.

I can, the Supreme Court is no friend of the constitution. Even back in the days of Jefferson and Madison.

Comment

Working...
                      X