Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Obama's portraits revealed at the Smithsonian ........Now Open for comment !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poison
    Ivy

Comment

She is a maghwl' and without honor.
      Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

f794c3b30cfab4d999b78e3fcc4697bd6d83aca3f92f153f8eaacdaeb5638201.jpg?w=600&h=405.jpgWeed be gone!
        Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Fuckin best post ever. 👍🏻

Comment

Yea artist has a few paintings with black women holding white women's cut off head.
            I found one but there are more.... she hates white people...sad but who else would they choose to do obama ..she don't paint white people but shes not a racist just like to paint white people cut off heads . I expected nothing else from these sick PEOPLE..
            by the way her work sucks..fuck her and the OBAMA'S
            Last edited by Ransom; 02-12-2018, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ransom View Post
              Yea artist has a few paintings with black women holding white women's cut off head.
              I found one but there are more.... she hates white people...sad but who else would they choose to do obama ..she don't paint white people but shes not a racist just like to paint white people cut off heads . I expected nothing else from these sick PEOPLE..
              I would expect nothing else from an Islamic jihadist piece of shit communist

Comment

Ha! Victimized by their very own affirmative action hire!.
                Ballistic: "Grif... You are my legal eagle spirit animal...."

Comment

Originally posted by Rrudo74901 View Post
                  I would expect nothing else from an Islamic jihadist piece of shit communist
                  Artist is a racist pig....fucken hates America. Just a slap in the face from these people..its sick she hates white people ...sorry we have a few white people also in this country and they complain ABOUT Trump. Unreal

Comment

The pictures are a great representation of their term in office. A fucking disaster. I have seen paint nights in a bar turn out better pictures.
                    A true disgrace but indicative of them both.

Comment

Screenshot_2018-02-13-08-13-59.png
                      Thank-You-Members-of-LIGC-For-Your-Generosity-Once-Again !!!
                      https://www.longislandgunclub.com/fo...ity-once-again

Comment

Originally posted by Ransom View Post
                        Yeah, I saw a few of these pictures, she tries to say they are "religious depictions of the biblical story of Judith beheading the Assyrian general Holofernes and that it's her artistic right to see Judith as a powerful black woman and Holofernes as a white woman and that since the left is religious, they should understand. Could you imagine if I did such a painting and made Judith a white woman and Holofernes a black woman? People would be losing their shit. Oh, I forgot. Only white people can be racist.

Comment

Hope they still have the receipt...
                          Take a young person shooting.... Take 2 or more if you can...

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/UncleSamsCh...3023643560303/
                            Take a young person shooting.... Take 2 or more if you can...

Comment

Just creepy. Mirrors his entire presidency.
                              As far as the mrs.......I'm wondering if the depiction mirrors her actual world view....in that she sees the world only in terms of black & white?
                              Whatever.....they both suck and the only people swooning over them are the sycophants who voted for him in the first place.

Comment

i thought these paintings were a joke like his presidency.

but the fact that there real is to funny. i wish i could say the same for his presidency.

go trump
                                let's make america great again

Comment

Working...
                                X