Was deBlasio lost?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FDEMTNYC View Post
    I’d gladly take one of my saxophones and blast the low B flat whenever he goes to speak.
    He was booed three times during the NYPD academy graduation. I was tempted to join in.

Comment

Originally posted by Range Time View Post

I said, "he's lost", not, "Bob Ross",
      now, now....Bob Ross painted amazing serene portraits.....deBallbagio turns things into shit. Bob Ross also proudly served the Country, mayor....not so much. Lol

Comment

now, now....Bob Ross painted amazing serene portraits.....deBallbagio turns things into shit. Bob Ross also proudly served the Country, mayor....not so much. Lol
        He was actually retired military. Did a career in the AF 👍

Comment

Originally posted by Range Time View Post

I said, "he's lost", not, "Bob Ross",
          DB just paints " happy little freaks" instead of trees.

Comment

The bottom line is NY people elected this guy knowing hes Nuts... Now what does that tell you about NY. ???
            Attached Files

Comment

Bob Ross painted happy little trees. Diblowsio smoked too many happy little trees.

Comment

I’d gladly take one of my saxophones and blast the low B flat whenever he goes to speak.
                You play the sax too???!?! Which one(s)? I'm currently an alto player searching for a good bari
                NRA Patron Life Member
                Caribou R&P Club Range Officer
                NRA RSO

Comment

Originally posted by dougfxdl View Post

You play the sax too???!?! Which one(s)? I'm currently an alto player searching for a good bari
                  Beginner on alto. Going to pick up a tenor when I get a bit better.

Comment

Originally posted by dougfxdl View Post

Currently using playing a Jean Paul AS400SP, didn’t want to dump $1,000+ (Or buy a used popular name brand horn that’s beat to shit, or needs an overhaul). Read a bunch of reviews prior to purchasing, all positive. Keys/tone holes all level, no leaks, real leather pads with metal tone boosters, key posts on ribs, not flimsy brass either. Still experimenting with differently reed brands and strengths, but taking a liking to LaVoz medium-softs, produces a nice dark tone with a Rousseau 4R HR mouthpiece.

Comment

Originally posted by FastPhil View Post
                      It's unbelievable how bad of a mayor he is . What's more unbelievable is he got reelected . How much do you have to suck to make Dinkins look good
                      What is even more unbelievable than DB getting elected or even re-elected is the knucklehead that is going to come next. I don't doubt for a second that the next mayor is going to make this asshole look good.
                      "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
                      Tucker Max

Infirmitate Invitat Violentiam
                      Finicky Fat Guy

Comment

Originally posted by Finicky Fat Guy View Post

What is even more unbelievable than DB getting elected or even re-elected is the knucklehead that is going to come next. I don't doubt for a second that the next mayor is going to make this asshole look good.
                        Eric Adams ..... the hero cop.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyLab View Post

Eric Adams ..... the hero cop.
                          My money is on this lunatic: Melissa Mark-Viverito

https://www.amny.com/news/elections/...ace-1.27751191

Who's running for NYC mayor? A rundown of possible 2021 candidates

Some contenders are already raising money for campaigns to succeed Mayor Bill de Blasio.

The next New York City mayor will be elected in 2021. Photo Credit: Samantha Wieder

By Nicole Brown nicole.brown@amny.com @ncb417 Updated March 6, 2019 11:29 AM

Print Share
                          We're still two years away from the next New York City mayoral election, but possible contenders have already started raising money.
                          There's speculation mounting around a number of politicians who are term-limited in their current roles. Meanwhile, Mayor Bill de Blasio, who also is term-limited, won't rule out a run for president in 2020.
                          Here's a look at some of the possible mayoral candidates.
                          Ruben Diaz Jr.: Yes

Bronx Borough President Ruben Diaz Jr. speaks to reporters outside the Joseph A Lucchese Funeral Home in the Bronx on March 23, 2017. Photo Credit: Jeff Bachner

The Bronx borough president was the first to file campaign finance documents specifying that he is raising money to run for mayor in 2021.
                          When Diaz was asked by Bronx comedians Desus and Mero if he wanted to move to a new house ("maybe one that's white?") in a video published on Feb. 20, he said, "No, but I would like to go to another house perhaps in the east side of New York City called Gracie Mansion."
                          Before becoming borough president, Diaz was a New York State Assembly member. His current and last term as borough president is through 2021.
                          Get the Top Stories newsletter Editors' picks of our best stories, right to your inbox.

Sign up By clicking Sign up, you agree to our privacy policy.

Corey Johnson: Maybe

Corey Johnson speaks during a rally on the City Hall steps on Dec. 20, 2018. Photo Credit: Jeff Bachner
                          The City Council speaker said in January he is considering a "people-powered mayoral run," for which he would not accept donations from the real estate industry, lobbyists or corporate PACs.
                          When Johnson became speaker in January 2018, he told The New York Times that he "never" wants to be mayor, but a few weeks later, in an interview on WCBS 800, he said, "You can never say 'never'" when asked about running for the highest city office.
                          Johnson, the first openly gay and HIV positive City Council speaker, has represented Chelsea, Hell’s Kitchen, Greenwich Village and parts of SoHo and midtown since 2014.
                          Eric Adams: Most Likely

Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams speaks at the opening ceremony for the Wonder Wheel in Coney Island on March 25, 2018. Photo Credit: Jeff Bachner
                          Adams, the current Brooklyn borough president, told The New York Times in April 2018 that he is "pursuing" a run, but has not declared himself a candidate. Like Diaz, Adams is serving his final term as borough president.
                          "I want to be extremely clear, I am pursuing running for mayor," he said. "It’s different from a formal announcement."
                          Adams is a former New York state senator and police officer.
                          Scott Stringer: Most likely

Comptroller Scott Stringer speaks at a protest at the Javits Center on July 17, 2018. Photo Credit: Jeff Bachner
                          Stringer, the city's comptroller, hasn't said officially that he plans to run for mayor, but he has been fundraising for a 2021 race.
                          "I’m building a political foundation for whatever comes next," he told The New York Times in April 2018. "I love public service. I want to continue serving this city. Part of that is building the financial infrastructure to be competitive in 2021."
                          Stringer previously served as Manhattan borough president and a New York State Assembly member. He is serving his second and final term as comptroller.
                          Melissa Mark-Viverito: Maybe

Former City Council Speaker Melissa Mark-Viverito receives a Proclamation at her final address to the Council on Dec. 19, 2017. Photo Credit: Louis Lanzano
                          Mark-Viverito, the former City Council speaker who unsuccessfully ran for public advocate in February, has repeatedly left the door open for a 2021 mayoral run.
                          When asked if she was interested in running for mayor in an amNewYork questionnaire for public advocate candidates, she said, "I’m not going to lie like other candidates who say one thing and then run anyway. I don’t know what my plans are for the future — and that’s the truth."
                          Mark-Viverito served in the City Council for 12 years, representing parts of the South Bronx and upper Manhattan. Before that, she was a member of a Manhattan community board and a union organizer.
                          Aaron Foldenauer: Yes

Aaron Foldenauer speaks at a rally in Chinatown in support of affordable housing on July 25, 2017. Photo Credit: Tollamius Beatson
                          Foldenauer is an attorney who challenged City Councilwoman Margaret Chin (Manhattan-1) for her seat in 2017.
                          He is the only other candidate so far to file campaign finance disclosure forms indicating he is running for mayor in 2021.
                          As a lawyer, he has worked on business and intellectual property lawsuits. He has lived in Lower Manhattan for 13 years, according to his campaign website.
                          Eric Ulrich: Maybe

City Councilman Eric Ulrich speaks during a Republican student forum at Columbia University on March 9, 2017. Photo Credit: Craig Ruttle
                          Ulrich, a current City Council member who unsuccessfully ran for public advocate, has expressed interest in running for mayor after choosing not to run against de Blasio in 2017.
                          In an amNewYork questionnaire for public advocate candidates, Ulrich was the only candidate out of 15 who answered "Yes" to the question, "Yes or No: Are you interested in running for mayor in 2021?"
                          Ulrich, a Republican, has represented Ozone Park, Howard Beach, Rockaway Park and other parts of Queens in the City Council since 2009.
                          Melinda Katz: No

Queens borough president Melinda Katz listens to a proposal in her office on March 30, 2017. Photo Credit: Raychel Brightman
                          The Queens borough president had been considered a possible contender, but in December 2018, she announced she will run for Queens district attorney in 2019.
                          Current District Attorney Richard Brown, who has been in the position since 1991, will not seek re-election, he said in January.

"The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
                          Tucker Max

Finicky Fat Guy

Comment

Originally posted by Finicky Fat Guy View Post

My money is on this lunatic: Melissa Mark-Viverito

https://www.amny.com/news/elections/...ace-1.27751191

Who's running for NYC mayor? A rundown of possible 2021 candidates

Some contenders are already raising money for campaigns to succeed Mayor Bill de Blasio.

The next New York City mayor will be elected in 2021. Photo Credit: Samantha Wieder

By Nicole Brown nicole.brown@amny.com @ncb417 Updated March 6, 2019 11:29 AM

Print Share
                            We're still two years away from the next New York City mayoral election, but possible contenders have already started raising money.
                            There's speculation mounting around a number of politicians who are term-limited in their current roles. Meanwhile, Mayor Bill de Blasio, who also is term-limited, won't rule out a run for president in 2020.
                            Here's a look at some of the possible mayoral candidates.
                            Ruben Diaz Jr.: Yes

Bronx Borough President Ruben Diaz Jr. speaks to reporters outside the Joseph A Lucchese Funeral Home in the Bronx on March 23, 2017. Photo Credit: Jeff Bachner

The Bronx borough president was the first to file campaign finance documents specifying that he is raising money to run for mayor in 2021.
                            When Diaz was asked by Bronx comedians Desus and Mero if he wanted to move to a new house ("maybe one that's white?") in a video published on Feb. 20, he said, "No, but I would like to go to another house perhaps in the east side of New York City called Gracie Mansion."
                            Before becoming borough president, Diaz was a New York State Assembly member. His current and last term as borough president is through 2021.
                            Get the Top Stories newsletter Editors' picks of our best stories, right to your inbox.

Sign up By clicking Sign up, you agree to our privacy policy.

Corey Johnson: Maybe

Corey Johnson speaks during a rally on the City Hall steps on Dec. 20, 2018. Photo Credit: Jeff Bachner
                            The City Council speaker said in January he is considering a "people-powered mayoral run," for which he would not accept donations from the real estate industry, lobbyists or corporate PACs.
                            When Johnson became speaker in January 2018, he told The New York Times that he "never" wants to be mayor, but a few weeks later, in an interview on WCBS 800, he said, "You can never say 'never'" when asked about running for the highest city office.
                            Johnson, the first openly gay and HIV positive City Council speaker, has represented Chelsea, Hell’s Kitchen, Greenwich Village and parts of SoHo and midtown since 2014.
                            Eric Adams: Most Likely

Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams speaks at the opening ceremony for the Wonder Wheel in Coney Island on March 25, 2018. Photo Credit: Jeff Bachner
                            Adams, the current Brooklyn borough president, told The New York Times in April 2018 that he is "pursuing" a run, but has not declared himself a candidate. Like Diaz, Adams is serving his final term as borough president.
                            "I want to be extremely clear, I am pursuing running for mayor," he said. "It’s different from a formal announcement."
                            Adams is a former New York state senator and police officer.
                            Scott Stringer: Most likely

Comptroller Scott Stringer speaks at a protest at the Javits Center on July 17, 2018. Photo Credit: Jeff Bachner
                            Stringer, the city's comptroller, hasn't said officially that he plans to run for mayor, but he has been fundraising for a 2021 race.
                            "I’m building a political foundation for whatever comes next," he told The New York Times in April 2018. "I love public service. I want to continue serving this city. Part of that is building the financial infrastructure to be competitive in 2021."
                            Stringer previously served as Manhattan borough president and a New York State Assembly member. He is serving his second and final term as comptroller.
                            Melissa Mark-Viverito: Maybe

Former City Council Speaker Melissa Mark-Viverito receives a Proclamation at her final address to the Council on Dec. 19, 2017. Photo Credit: Louis Lanzano
                            Mark-Viverito, the former City Council speaker who unsuccessfully ran for public advocate in February, has repeatedly left the door open for a 2021 mayoral run.
                            When asked if she was interested in running for mayor in an amNewYork questionnaire for public advocate candidates, she said, "I’m not going to lie like other candidates who say one thing and then run anyway. I don’t know what my plans are for the future — and that’s the truth."
                            Mark-Viverito served in the City Council for 12 years, representing parts of the South Bronx and upper Manhattan. Before that, she was a member of a Manhattan community board and a union organizer.
                            Aaron Foldenauer: Yes

Aaron Foldenauer speaks at a rally in Chinatown in support of affordable housing on July 25, 2017. Photo Credit: Tollamius Beatson
                            Foldenauer is an attorney who challenged City Councilwoman Margaret Chin (Manhattan-1) for her seat in 2017.
                            He is the only other candidate so far to file campaign finance disclosure forms indicating he is running for mayor in 2021.
                            As a lawyer, he has worked on business and intellectual property lawsuits. He has lived in Lower Manhattan for 13 years, according to his campaign website.
                            Eric Ulrich: Maybe

City Councilman Eric Ulrich speaks during a Republican student forum at Columbia University on March 9, 2017. Photo Credit: Craig Ruttle
                            Ulrich, a current City Council member who unsuccessfully ran for public advocate, has expressed interest in running for mayor after choosing not to run against de Blasio in 2017.
                            In an amNewYork questionnaire for public advocate candidates, Ulrich was the only candidate out of 15 who answered "Yes" to the question, "Yes or No: Are you interested in running for mayor in 2021?"
                            Ulrich, a Republican, has represented Ozone Park, Howard Beach, Rockaway Park and other parts of Queens in the City Council since 2009.
                            Melinda Katz: No

Queens borough president Melinda Katz listens to a proposal in her office on March 30, 2017. Photo Credit: Raychel Brightman
                            The Queens borough president had been considered a possible contender, but in December 2018, she announced she will run for Queens district attorney in 2019.
                            Current District Attorney Richard Brown, who has been in the position since 1991, will not seek re-election, he said in January.

Doesn’t she have some super power STD?

Comment

Currently using playing a Jean Paul AS400SP, didn’t want to dump $1,000+ (Or buy a used popular name brand horn that’s beat to shit, or needs an overhaul). Read a bunch of reviews prior to purchasing, all positive. Keys/tone holes all level, no leaks, real leather pads with metal tone boosters, key posts on ribs, not flimsy brass either. Still experimenting with differently reed brands and strengths, but taking a liking to LaVoz medium-softs, produces a nice dark tone with a Rousseau 4R HR mouthpiece.
                              We should probably start a different thread...I've been playing on and off for over 40 years...my alto is a Selmer MkVI, expensive but (to me) worth it. I use a metal Yanigasawa mp, gives me the sound I want.
                              NRA Patron Life Member
                              Caribou R&P Club Range Officer
                              NRA RSO

Comment

Originally posted by LazyLab View Post
                                Doesn’t she have some super power STD?
                                Thankfully, I have no idea.
                                Tucker Max

Finicky Fat Guy

Comment

Working...
                                X