Ross Perot dead at 89

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cas View Post

Interesting perspective. The same logic that gets the left elected time and time again. It's unfortunately that the rest of us have ot live in reality.
    The reality is that we have a two party "system" becasue the voters won't think for themselves and vote for anyone but the two dominant parties. Those parties then use their power to block any other party from establishing itself. We ar estuck with the establishment becasue we play by THEIR rules, not our or the Constitutions.
    "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
    Tucker Max

Infirmitate Invitat Violentiam
    Finicky Fat Guy

Comment

Originally posted by Finicky Fat Guy View Post

The reality is that we have a two party "system" becasue the voters won't think for themselves and vote for anyone but the two dominant parties. Those parties then use their power to block any other party from establishing itself. We ar estuck with the establishment becasue we play by THEIR rules, not our or the Constitutions.
      I like to think I think for myself.

And a 3rd party candidate is not going to win in a general election. Not for many cycles, if ever. In the mean time the liberal candidate will win and it's game over.
      I am not armed out of fear of who's in front of me.
      I am armed out of love of those behind me.

Anyone who says money doesn't matter to them is either a FOOL or a LIAR or BOTH!

Comment

Originally posted by LiDad View Post

I like to think I think for myself.

And a 3rd party candidate is not going to win in a general election. Not for many cycles, if ever. In the mean time the liberal candidate will win and it's game over.
        And you confirm my point completely. Why won't a third party candidate win? Because you think he/she won't. Self fulfilling prophecy empowering the establishment, as they want it.
        "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
        Tucker Max

Infirmitate Invitat Violentiam
        Finicky Fat Guy

Comment

Originally posted by Finicky Fat Guy View Post

And you confirm my point completely. Why won't a third party candidate win? Because you think he/she won't. Self fulfilling prophecy empowering the establishment, as they want it.
          No.

I won't vote 3rd party because I know they can't win and I am not willing to waste my vote on a concept. There is too much at stake to allow that these days.

Whatever beef you may have had with Bush-41 or Dole or GWB or McCaine or Romeny or have now with Trump any one of them is FAAAAAR better than the Democrat we got/would have gotten.

Go vote 3rd party next year. Kiss your 2A (among many other things) good-bye before you leave home.
          I am not armed out of fear of who's in front of me.
          I am armed out of love of those behind me.

Anyone who says money doesn't matter to them is either a FOOL or a LIAR or BOTH!

Comment

Working...
          X